Honored Contributor

Re: Randy from Say Yes to the Dress

It looks like he is going for a different market.  Lower priced dresses with the look the young woman wants.  Cat Indifferent

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I'll never understand a woman's desire to look like she's wearing a corset or boudoir-wear to her wedding.  

Honored Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

has his own bridal collection.  They are featured on the Glamour website.  This one looks like the bride forgot to put her dress on over her undergarments.

I love Randy and I think this dress would be perfect for a beach wedding.  There are brides will all kinds of different ideas, I am sure this would be perfect for someone.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Two piece prom dresses have been popular for over ten years.  Prom and wedding wear often mirror eachother.

Image result for pictures of two piece prom dresses

This is really cute.

Honored Contributor

I've been to countless weddings and have never been to one where the bride had a bare midriff.  I've seen A LOT of cleavage but never a 2 piece gown.

As for prom dresses with bare midriffs, there are strict prom dress codes in most area (public) schools.  Bare midriffs are not allowed, even cutouts.  Almost every season, someone tries to push the (dress code) envelope and is denied entrance.  The next thing you know, she and her parents are on the local news suing the school district for destroying prom night.  Judge Judy usually has a few cases.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't care for his designs.  I'm not a fan of the lingerie look for wedding dresses.

Honored Contributor

Don't care for the dress in the OP.  Looks like underwear.