Honored Contributor

I didn't expect the Vera Wang gown would be so polarizing but this yes! Let's get ready to rumble! LOL

ralph-lauren-collection-dakota-floral-print-puffer-coat.jpg

At a modest $1,790 it's already sold out at Bergdorf Goodman's!

Honored Contributor

Re: Ralph Lauren puffer jacket

I don’t like puffer jackets so it’s an easy no for me. I don’t like the floral print on this one, and I don’t like it over the dress. Too many citrus colors in one outfit.

Honored Contributor

I like it!  It would certainly get you out of the winter doldrums in a hurry.  I get tired of the dark depressingvwinter colors.  A breath of fresh air.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Love the dress and the jacket with it is fun. Would wear that in a heartbeat if I were a bit younger.

Honored Contributor

I like the look of it but it's not something I would ever wear.  It's a designer take on what you see in places that have cold wintery weather.  Women who go to parties and events, wear their cocktail dresses and gowns but they wear their puffy jackets over them with boots or sneakers.  They go into the event; take the coat off and exchanged their boots for their strappy sparkly heels and put their coat and boots in the coat check.  

Honored Contributor

I like it!

Honored Contributor

It's cute for over a dressy dress for an event, it's the contradiction that RL loves. Or with a t shirt and jeans if you're not going to be outside that long or live in a warmer climate. I'd prefer it in a different color. Like light blue.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

For those that love a matching print......

Esteemed Contributor

Ralph and Vera, what's not to love.  I would love to make an "entrance" in that outfit.  Oh well, I can dream.......

Respected Contributor

I just noticed this morning that this outfit (different photo, though) was featured in a full-page RL ad in last Sunday’s NYTimes. I was recycling last week’s paper, and there it was on the front of one of the sections!