Honored Contributor

Re: Ralph Lauren Spring '16 Love His Style!

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono

Lola, how nice of you to post some of this collection.  I hearted all your posts, not because I liked each one, but more for the time YOU  took to share with others.

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@lolakimono

Lola, how nice of you to post some of this collection.  I hearted all your posts, not because I liked each one, but more for the time YOU  took to share with others.

@magicmoodz

Thanks! I know that there are those who like fashion but are reluctant to click on links, so I thought more people would be willing to discuss with @ECBG if they saw photos.  I am trying to post one at a time so that if people want to comment on one and quote it, they can do so without quoting 35 others.

Tonight it is being persnickety though, so some of the photos on the CH thread aren't going through. Cat Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@lolakimono

@magicmoodz

Thanks! I know that there are those who like fashion but are reluctant to click on links, so I thought more people would be willing to discuss with @ECBG if they saw photos.  I am trying to post one at a time so that if people want to comment on one and quote it, they can do so without quoting 35 others.

Tonight it is being persnickety though, so some of the photos on the CH thread aren't going through. Cat Frustrated

@lolakimono

You didn't get that far, but I particularly liked the collection of white paired with the orangy/British tan and I am not really a fan of orange.  

Thanks again!

Respected Contributor

Great thread! Thanks ECBG for starting it, and providing the link. And thank you Lola for the gorgeous pictures.

I seldom see runway clothes that I like or would wear - but these clothes are beautiful, and normal human beings could wear them.

Love love love the long dresses, especially the soft, flowy ones at the end.

I also liked the way white was paired with tan in some outfits - how chic!

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Oh, my heart be still....     I'm totally in love with that outfit.

Esteemed Contributor

Where's my lottery ticket -- I'll take one of each.  Love his style as always.

Honored Contributor

Thanks Lola for all of your work!

You go Girl!!!!!