Honored Contributor

Re: Ralph Lauren Navy Jacquard Suit

I like it and probably would have worn it back in the day when I was working in Manhattan. However, I most definitely would have put a silk t or cami under the jacket. It would have had too plunging a neckline to wear to work...

Esteemed Contributor

Love it.  I rarely see anything in his line that I don't like.  Now if only I could afford them!

Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely beautiful!  My only complaint is that the pants appear too long for this model and that takes away from how beautiful the suit is.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I like this, but I'm not a fan of the double breasted jacket. I'd definitely have to wear something under it and get the pants hemmed. 

I wore a lot of pantsuits back in the 80s & 90s when I was teaching. In the 2000s most teachers started dressing very casually, but I still had my suits and wore them occasionally. I had a matching pantsuit with a tiny black and dark green check pattern. I'm not sure I'd wear a printed pant suit anymore. I prefer using separates to make suited looks now.