Honored Contributor

Re: Ralph Lauren May Be Pulling Back

@ECBG wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Ralph Lauren put yesterday's entire show online.  I think it's fabulous!  Christy Turlington makes a cameo model walk at the very end.

I saw it on the RL Instagram page, but it's probably also on youtube and other places.  

It's 12 minutes long. 

“My Spring 2024 women’s Collection is about a new kind of romance—cool and sophisticated. It’s about the freedom of creating a personal style through the artistry of faded denims and painterly florals, the modern sophistication of timeless icons reimagined in black and gold, or the eclectic mix of bold colors, shine, and luxurious handcrafted details. These are the stories of the woman I design for, whose individuality and artistic spirit are a canvas for her own self-expression.”

—Ralph Lauren

@Caaareful Shopper 

On youtube, there is 8 minute scroll of still photos of models in designs.  That's all I found.

@Caaareful Shopper 

I went to the TOP of the R Lauren site.  You have to wait for the fashion show to scroll by.  I just saw it;  many thanks!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If anyone's interested, Dennis Basso's runway show at NYFW is Monday at 3:00pm.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

If anyone's interested, Dennis Basso's runway show at NYFW is Monday at 3:0pm.

@Caaareful Shopper 

LOVE Dennis!!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   When we were in DC awhile ago, the large Macy's in the McLean mall had a huge dept. of Lauren. I purchased everything I loved that was in my size. It seemed they were going the "jeans route".

My BIG BELK's store has Lauren, but most is shirts/sweaters with huge RLs on the front or back or sleeves. I won't wear those.

Honored Contributor

I watched his NYFW show online after it happened, didn't like everything but it was still a gorgeous show. Don't see any signs of the brand "pulling back".

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

Love that Christy Turlington was the final model, she looked beautiful 

e809acbf-3de7-4fbf-b77b-f8ac02f4db85-gettyimages-1653674482.jpg

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:
I watched his NYFW show online after it happened, didn't like everything but it was still a gorgeous show. Don't see any signs of the brand "pulling back".

I love that his family supports him and are always at his shows. 

No, he is not pulling back @Greeneyedlady21 as his flagship store on Madison Ave is stocked with lots of new Fall designs. The store in Manhasset is full of new home designs, fashionable mens and womenswear that delight the senses. The sales staff are attentive and although my budget prevents me from buying an entire wardrobe there...my tradition is to buy one outfit a season.♥️