Respected Contributor

Re: Ralph Lauren Fall Winter 2020

Absolutely loved this Ralph Lauren is a great designer love his style.  Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I stopped watching it because with the walking format for the models (bad) everyone was going every which way.  I could not see the models and what they were wearing very well.  Seems like there was a lot of shimmer on the skirts which was pretty.  That's about all I can tell you.  I believe this is for the fall/winter of 2019/20.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I stopped watching it because with the walking format for the models (bad) everyone was going every which way.  I could not see the models and what they were wearing very well.  Seems like there was a lot of shimmer on the skirts which was pretty.  That's about all I can tell you.  I believe this is for the fall/winter of 2019/20.

@Katcat1 Totally agree that who ever recorded needed to stay in one place and not move.  I stopped and started the video several times to get a better view, that's for sure!

I had to chase my patchwork skirt down!!!

Frequent Contributor

I thought the whole thing was beautiful.  Loved the setting and the audience seemed to enjoy it.  I liked the models movements - they must have had to practice the show a lot.  The audience would have seen everything easier than we see it in the video.