Honored Contributor

Re: Raise your hand if you think you own 20 or more pairs of black pants, including capris & jea

No, if you have animals,black is a NO!!!!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Raise your hand if you think you own 20 or more pairs of black pants, including capris & jea

Yes I own at least 20 including jeans, dress pants, leggings and capri's.  I have so many clothes, I just cannot even wear them all.  Crazy.

Esteemed Contributor

I own 3 black suits for formal-ish occasions, but that's the only black in my closet. I don't like black, brown, or olive. Come to think of it, I haven't had any reason to wear a black suit since before the pandemic.

I don't own 20 pairs of pants, jeans and slacks, in all colors combined!
* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Not since I retired from teaching but I used to wear black pants/capris almost every day with a different top.  Kind of my uniform!

Respected Contributor

When I first read this thread title, I thought, nope not me.  But...... despite not really caring for the color black, I do have quite a few black bottoms!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Most of my black bottoms are not pants, but capri leggings, leggings, and bike shorts.  I wear black bike shorts around the house when doing chores and cleaning.  I wear them for my walks with a bright tee, so drivers can see me.  When cooler, I wear the leggings, either full length or capris.

I do have two pair of dressier black pants and I think two pair of black jeans.  But I rarely wear them.  I seem to prefer navy or blue jeans in darker or lighter shades of blue denim.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

In total, about 3.  I prefer grays, browns and blues.  

Esteemed Contributor

I only two pair of black pants and one pair of black sweat/lounge pants.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I only own one pair in wool.  Have not worn them since the days of dressing up for clients to come into the office but a dress was not needed for the visit.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Black shirts, yes; black pants, no.  I'm a jeans girl, and I don't care for black jeans.

Respected Contributor

At least.