Respected Contributor

I simply love rag and bone. they are the highest quality jean I have found. the best fitting and so soft and fit the body so well. well worth the money, imo. they are an investment piece because they will last forever and the colors are great. all dark, but still colorful enough to wear. a change from blue all the time.

Honored Contributor
On 3/21/2014 ladyroxanne said:

I simply love rag and bone. they are the highest quality jean I have found. the best fitting and so soft and fit the body so well. well worth the money, imo. they are an investment piece because they will last forever and the colors are great. all dark, but still colorful enough to wear. a change from blue all the time.

The colors are fantastic! Mine has a combo of blue and a touch of green. It's amazing. I'm sold on them. They are expensive. They start around $179.00 but occasionally they will pop up in Marshalls.

Super Contributor
Bought a beautiful cardigan by Rag and Bone from Nordstrom Rack. The sweater was quite expensive but beautiful, well made and made in USA.
Respected Contributor
I refuse to spend more than 25 dollars on jeans. I noticed KMART carries a large selection of jeans. Skinny jeans seem to be going out of style again. They were the rave for the last 19 years or so. I prefer the comfortable look myself. Skin tight just isn't appealing once you've hit a certain age.
Super Contributor
My bad, you are right. It doesn't even sound alike! What was I thinking?
On 3/19/2014 adriennelisa said:

The label Timberlake founded is named William Rast and he is no longer a part of the company. Bad sales.

Contributor
On 3/22/2014 Lavinia said:My bad, you are right. It doesn't even sound alike! What was I thinking?
On 3/19/2014 adriennelisa said:

The label Timberlake founded is named William Rast and he is no longer a part of the company. Bad sales.

Lavinia-these labels come and go so frequently, how can we keep up? LOL

Trusted Contributor
Have never heard of this line before! You all are a wealth of information and I'm not joking. But, doubtful I shall buy them. Good to know of different brands.
Respected Contributor

No jean is worth paying $200 or more for, even if it is made in the USA.

Trusted Contributor

Went to the Nordstrom website. The models that are showing this particular jean look like they are about 5' 9"" and weigh 90 pounds. I am not kidding. It's looks sickly.

Frequent Contributor

They're British designers (2guys) based in NY. Their garments are made in NY as well. They've been around for awhile now. They're a contemporary sportswear designer; you can find their stuff at Saks/SCOOP NYC/ Barneys/ INTERMIX etc.

Since it's a contemporary label geared more towards younger people, the fit is on the slimmer side.