Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Rag & Bone jean sale

[ Edited ]

There is a sale going on at Rag & Bone site.  This boyfriend jean is $80.00  I have this one.  Great color. Lower rise.    8.5" rise  30"inseam  12" leg opening  Some stuff under $100.00

DRE

On a larger model

Honored Contributor

Those models look awful. Look like  poster children for.....

I would NEVER pay that much for jeans.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Trusted Contributor

Cute, but, I didn't see these on their website.

I really like the way the cigarette jeans look.  I'm glad that cut is becoming more prevalent. I hope the brand I wear starts making them. 

I also see that Rag and Bones uses 2% polyester for stretch. 

Esteemed Contributor

Rag & Bone is sold at Marshall's.  Many styles selling for $49.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Rag & Bone jean sale

[ Edited ]

@Biftu wrote:

Rag & Bone is sold at Marshall's.  Many styles selling for $49.

Good to know. I keep trying different brand (designers) of jeans hoping to find the Holy Grail for my body, but, only one brand works for me (and it's not perfect, either) at this point. 

Trusted Contributor

@ILTH I know your frustration.  As I got older my body changed & the super slim brands I used to wear no longer work for me!  Try DG jeans sold on HSN.  Her jeans come in a variety of sizes, styles & lenghts.  I just commented on another post how much I like her virtual stretch Shaper jean.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Rag & Bone has been round for quite a while now.  A British company.  They have a factory in Soho, New York on Mercer Street.  The name Rag & Bone is from British slang for a man hawking old fabrics.   I like them.  Very comfortable to pull up and wear. They are not my favorite though.  I love Frame and 3X1 (Also UK companies in New York, making jeans in the U.S.)  Citizens of Humanity and 7 for all mankind, Levi, etc  are American companies. COH are made in the U.S. The others are made in Mexico. If  you buy from the website, it's no tax and free shipping

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nova wrote:

@ILTH I know your frustration.  As I got older my body changed & the super slim brands I used to wear no longer work for me!  Try DG jeans sold on HSN.  Her jeans come in a variety of sizes, styles & lenghts.  I just commented on another post how much I like her virtual stretch Shaper jean.

Those are all I can wear.  It's the only article of clothing I buy from a shopping channel. Wal-Mart has a seller that also sells them. Chel's Closet? (I don't recommend Chel's Closet)

I hate the chemical smell and dye bleed from Gilman's jeans, but, they fit me. I wear her Classic Stretch only. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like the jeans in the top picture.

Honored Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

I like the jeans in the top picture.

Both jeans are identical.  The same jean on two different bodies.