Valued Contributor

I found Rachel's presentations fine; however, sticking a hot pink top with red pants is hideous! I suppose it is a sale's tactic used to sell two of Isaac's offerings that appear in the same show. I have noticed recently that "anything goes" at QVC regarding color combinations. The models often wear things that do not appear to match. I also notice pattern mixing which I also do not find pleasing. It seems that items within a show could be selected and coordinated a little better, if they are being shown together. 

Honored Contributor

@Jeanne from VA wrote:

I found Rachel's presentations fine; however, sticking a hot pink top with red pants is hideous! I suppose it is a sale's tactic used to sell two of Isaac's offerings that appear in the same show. I have noticed recently that "anything goes" at QVC regarding color combinations. The models often wear things that do not appear to match. I also notice pattern mixing which I also do not find pleasing. It seems that items within a show could be selected and coordinated a little better, if they are being shown together. 

@Jeanne from VA   Hot pink and red fashion combinations are gorgeous!  It has been a very popular color combination for the past few years -- not new at all. Rachel, as usual, looked great. 

RP3.jpg

PR1.jpg

Valued Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper I realize that pink and red are often shown together, the. colors are not a new fad, and many may love the combination. It has not changed my opinion that the two colors clash. Wonderful thing about fashion, it can be individualized to suit each person's taste, and QVC  has a wide variety of choices for everyone. 

Trusted Contributor

NYCLatinalaw: No worries; we all mistake people occasionally.  I used to confuse two of the hosts that were let go a couple years ago. 

Respected Contributor

I like Rachel as a host . I have heard a couple of designers  (I believe Bob Mackie and Issac ? ) remark on how great she wears thier designs. 

I personally wouldn't wear pink and red together ,  but it can look good and is attention getting. 

Esteemed Contributor

Cannot watch Rachel.   And I think the pink and red is horrible.  Hurts my eyes.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I think Rachel has the height, figure, and style to wear anything beautifully -- and she always does.  She's a beautiful woman, who always seems like a team player and a very hard working host who does her homework on all the products.

However, I usually catch only the very beginning of her shows, then turn the channel.  Rachel has such a very loud, piercing voice, I cannot listen to her for too long.  Also, in the past, in every show, she either whistled, shouted, or did cartoon noises to express her exaggerated glee about something in a show.  I could not bear it!  I'm not sure if she still does because as I said, I cannot get through her entire show. 

@Caaareful Shopper , I feel exactly the same way.  I think she looks fabulous in everything but I'm not a fan of her's as a host.  I find her too loud and overbearing.  I love me some Isaac but had to turn off the show the other night because she was too much.

Frequent Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I think Rachel has the height, figure, and style to wear anything beautifully -- and she always does.  She's a beautiful woman, who always seems like a team player and a very hard working host who does her homework on all the products.

However, I usually catch only the very beginning of her shows, then turn the channel.  Rachel has such a very loud, piercing voice, I cannot listen to her for too long.  Also, in the past, in every show, she either whistled, shouted, or did cartoon noises to express her exaggerated glee about something in a show.  I could not bear it!  I'm not sure if she still does because as I said, I cannot get through her entire show. 

@Caaareful Shopper , I feel exactly the same way.  I think she looks fabulous in everything but I'm not a fan of her's as a host.  I find her too loud and overbearing.  I love me some Isaac but had to turn off the show the other night because she was too much.

Totally agree.  She looks great in all the garments.  She's tall and thin which is what looks good in those garments.  But as a host...  OH NO.  Another speed talker, and WAY TO LOUD ! ! !

Respected Contributor

I think she looks good in clothes.  I like her style.

She can be loud.

Super Contributor

Seriously?! I love Rachel and she's one of my favorite hosts! She always looks great, speaks well and is down to earth and sincere. I enjoy her presentations and she spares us the silliness that so many find irritating. A true professional!