@SeaMaiden

The color of that anorak jacket is called "dark umber."  

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@SeaMaiden

well it was very irritating to listen to, 

Trusted Contributor

Umber is a color, & the safari jacket is named "dark umber".

Respected Contributor

I have commented on Rachel's FB page about talking too fast. She came back with  snippy remark (no surprise, that's how she comes across to me). NOT a fan of her. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SoX wrote:

@SeaMaiden

well it was very irritating to listen to, 

Why would it be irritating to listen to someone pronouncing a color name correctly? 

Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

Watching the 6 am show today.......wanted to say Rachel please let Louis talk....to many interruptions when he is trying to explain something or show the product.....

Oh my gosh, glad someone else noticed this.  I refuse to watch Rachel just because she has to be the center of attention always.  However, I wanted to see Louis and what he had to offer this morning and Rachel wouldn't let him talk and when he did she talked over him. 

She kept saying they had so many items to get through, but still kept on w/the chatter that had nothing to do w/the garment......wear it here, wear it there, etc etc.  What a train wreck!

Honored Contributor

I rarely watch QVC but Rachael seemed very nervous to me. I had to turn it off. Too manic and a dis-service to the designer.

Respected Contributor

Agree.  Not only interrupted, but also lead the talk.  Unusual for Rachael to interfer like this.  Louis has some interesting things to say about the fashions.  Too bad.

Honored Contributor

@tobes wrote:

Agree.  Not only interrupted, but also lead the talk.  Unusual for Rachael to interfer like this.  Louis has some interesting things to say about the fashions.  Too bad.

It's not unusual.

Honored Contributor

I blame the director/producer who should have been watching, listening and told her through her ear piece to stop.