Valued Contributor

Did not watch.  Rachel is the reason why.  She is very rude and thinks she knows "everything" from the manufacturing right up to the time she is presenting a product.

Louis is a very classy vendor that has classy garments.  He should be the one to showcase his garments.

Trusted Contributor

Love Louis, always a gentleman!Heart

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Occasional Contributor

Poor Louis! I never comment on much of anything, but this bossy host needs to not be allowed to work with Louis. I've noticed her on other shows and change channels when she is on. There was always one like her in school, and now you see what happens when they grow up!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Rachel & Louis

[ Edited ]

I haven't seen Louis's shows in awhile. I am very impressed with what I'm seeing. Love the double breasted trench coat. A-267875.. 

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

I dvr'ed the show; I'm disappointed to hear it's Rachel he's presenting with!

I haven't watched her since one late night presentation of Susan Graver.

the SG rep was a beautiful, young pregnant woman of color (I don't recall her name). Rachel stepped on her every word and was so dismissive of her! Just all around rude!

It was painful to watch!

Honored Contributor

Good to know that others find this type of interrupting uncomfortable, too.

And it is not only this host, but others, too.

And it's not ok

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Louis should be every host's dream vender. He doesn't need help, he speaks well, decribes each item perfectly, and gives the content. Carolyn interrupted too much, gushed too much, but at least she gave information about the items most of the time when she did. I hate when the host cuts off a vender who is in the middle of saying something I want to hear.

Most of the hosts I mute, some even muting isn't enough to make them watchable.

Respected Contributor

I couldn't agree more with everything said here. When will hosts learn when they have a true designer on, a rare thing, they should let them lead, and just give the vital info.

Honored Contributor

I agree about Rachel's constant interruptions.  Was not good.

Frequent Contributor

I like  Rachel but didn't see that show. I tuned in to a bit of the show with Carolyn as I was intrigued by the new coat. After not having purchased anything from this line in many years, I was interested. The cut of the coat was beautiful, fabric looked elegant and also comfortable, but OMG, those buttons. That was a no for me. And then there was Carolyn's constant posing. Well, I tried.