Honored Contributor

Re: Rachel Hollis new clothing line at Q 💁🏼‍♀️#RachelHollisxQVC

@Alter Ego 

Thank you for letting me know this!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

I actually ordered 2 of her tops and I am very pleased with them. I wish her well. 

Honored Contributor

I have never heard of her, but I am excited to see a new designer on QVC.  It's getting old seeing the same old designer.

Respected Contributor

She's just another motivational speaker offering bland, trite life advice. She rips off other people's ideas and repackages it for a younger female crowd. She hasn't said or done anything that I find truly inspriational. I guess there's truly something (or someone) for everyone.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

Not only clothes but good doses of religion blended in to the clothes.  Hallelujah... XS is flying out the door!

Frequent Contributor

Who is the world approved the Rachel Hollis line for QVC?Woman Frustrated

When did the 80's come back in fashion with short belly shirts, boxy clothing that 

is way overpriced?  

I am disapointed with QVC they seem so desperate with all the misses they have

been doing with so called desighners lately.

I know they have to appeal to everyone but quite honestly I have found I am shoppping less and less at the Q.  With sizing issues not being consistant and quality lacking I

have been afraid to order many items espically Denim & Co due to these issues.

Adding Rachel Hollis just confims my feelings.

Frequent Contributor

Rachel Hollis is a miss for the Q, very disapointed in her clothing line.  Very 80's inspired.

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1  I just got an email that more Rachel Hollis items were just added.  I’m not liking anything personally for me in what’s been added.but maybe your daughter would like.

I have the bright orange sweater and got compliments when I wore it!  Haven’t worn my 2nd shirt from her yet.

Valued Contributor

I just saw her on the front page and a few of her items across the page.

Honestly, I don't know why people shop online for this type of clothing. It's not something unique you can;t find anywhere else.

the knit baseball hem dress they show looks like a cheap oversized schmatta you might throw on at the beach but for $43? C'mon. That scream Walmart 9.99 all the way.

If this same girl had this same dress on the rack in Walmart for $10 would you pick it up? Maybe, just for a coverup, but to actually pay close to $50 to have it shipped to you, can't help but wonder why. 

Honored Contributor

Most of it is not my style, especially at my age.   As others have said another "famous" person selling to the masses.

I will stick with my Kim G, Susan G, occasional Logo (on sale), and D&C.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)