Respected Contributor

Rachel Boesing, Good at her job

I could not sleep last night and I watched Rachel Boesing 2 hour Vincenza Style Show. She is great at her job. She is a talented presenter. I thoroughly enjoyed the 2 hour show. I hope QVC puts her on more often.

Super Contributor

Re: Rachel Boesing, Good at her job

I agree, culebra. I don't watch a lot of QVC anymore but each time I've seen Rachel presenting something, I've thought the same.

Contributor

Love Rachel too and would like to see her more in the day/early evening.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen a lot of Rachel, but watched her Friday morning in the morning show with Sharon. She talked over Sharon and wouldn't let her get a word in. Maybe she's better suited with no co-host.
Frequent Contributor

Oh, I like her, too! She's just right - not over the top, but not too subdued. She appears so relaxed and comfortable in her presentations, and does an excellent job interacting with others on screen.

Valued Contributor

Sometime ago I posted about her also. She is polite, doesn't repeat the same words over and over and knows her products. Nice voice too.

Trusted Contributor

I would much rather watch her than one of the hosts they are using for fashion programs. Rachel comes prepared, gives needed information, and comments on things most would have questions about before they're asked. She also has class.

Frequent Contributor

On 4/4/2015 Dee in OK said:

Oh, I like her, too! She's just right - not over the top, but not too subdued. She appears so relaxed and comfortable in her presentations, and does an excellent job interacting with others on screen.

ITA, Dee, I enjoy watching Rachel for the very reasons you cite. I was hoping when the new host line up for the Monday evening fashion shows was announced, they would select her for a more prominent role. I thought she would be a wonderful replacement for Lisa R, but, alas, it didn't happen and I find I seldom even glance at the Monday evening shows anymore.

Super Contributor

Rachel is definitely a good presenter but nothing about her holds my interest. I suspect that's why she doesn't really get prime spots.

Honored Contributor

On 4/4/2015 FreddieMac said:
On 4/4/2015 Dee in OK said:

ITA, Dee, I enjoy watching Rachel for the very reasons you cite. I was hoping when the new host line up for the Monday evening fashion shows was announced, they would select her for a more prominent role. I thought she would be a wonderful replacement for Lisa R, but, alas, it didn't happen and I find I seldom even glance at the Monday evening shows anymore.

I don't watch the first two shows at all. I only watch the Isaac show when he is on (not that blonde rep), and I try to watch PM Style, but always fall asleep within ten minutes.

I will admit, without apology, that I miss LR and PM Style starting at 7 PM.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986