Honored Contributor

Pat is much better alone too.

I love the dress she is wearing on the IT cosmetics show.

Respected Contributor
On 3/10/2014 Tique said:

I'm enjoying Rachel also. This show is going much better that usual. No talking over each other. No endless giggling. No meaningless chatter. The concentration and focus is on the product.

Rachel did a great job today....alone!! Sometimes she can be annoying, with her words of choice ..yummy & some other words, I don't care for when describing clothing. Today, she did exceptionally well. Pat is a great host, ALONE. Jayne can be an ok host, I just don't care for her attitude(jmo).

Honored Contributor
On 3/10/2014 brii said:

I prefer one host. I think the social media host is a complete waste.

She does look very nice this morning too.

I absolutely agree. Don't know what happened with Pat--she was an excellent host but now all she does in giggle. They don't need more than one host on that show. All Pat does is announce the sizes (and giggles constantly) as Jayne flips through the items and announces the colors. I totally dislike social media too.

Honored Contributor
On 3/10/2014 Daysdee said:
On 3/10/2014 brii said:

I prefer one host. I think the social media host is a complete waste.

She does look very nice this morning too.

I absolutely agree. Don't know what happened with Pat--she was an excellent host but now all she does in giggle. They don't need more than one host on that show. All Pat does is announce the sizes (and giggles constantly) as Jayne flips through the items and announces the colors. I totally dislike social media too.

Pat was just fine presenting the swimsuits, I hate to say it but JB rules the show

Respected Contributor

Rachael did look pretty this morning, I rarely see her in a skirt. I like her fun personality. I am up very early and can catch her on the shows that start around 4 am sometimes. I agree Pat and Jayne should not be on the same show. Too much giggling like little girls over nothing. Maybe they think we find it entertaining, not. They are both much better when they host a show on their own. I don't think any show needs more than one host actually.

Contributor

Agree that Rachel is doing a great job! I like watching her and also think she looked especially nice this morning doing the show!

Regular Contributor

I see she is the solo host for Q Check today. QVC has discovered she is an excellent stand alone host. Hurray for Rachel. It is about time!!

Contributor

I think Rachel has been doing a great job presenting on her own.

The clothes fit her perfectly, often better than some of the models.