Occasional Contributor

Wow! Racheal could not stop talking!  I felt Sorry for Lori.

Honored Contributor

Re: Racheal with Lori Goldstein

[ Edited ]

@LuvMyRottie, I didn't see the show, but I just can imagine, this is the one host I refuse to watch, she is so loud mouth, knows everything, has to always put on a comedy show for everyone (I think she thinks she is funny) and does not know when to shut up!  I am not a fan of LOGO, but I think Lori Goldstein does not need any help with her own designs!

Honored Contributor

From my viewpoint, Lori did plenty of talking too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

From my viewpoint, Lori did plenty of talking too.

LOL, well let's hope so, since it is her clothing line!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

for some reason, whenever Lori is on, there's always a complaint about the host that is with her. I don't understand it. Logo fans are die-hard!

Respected Contributor

I've always thought that if you decide to criticize someone the very least you could do is spell his or her name correctly.   

Rachel.

😉

Honored Contributor

I used to think that Rachel just didn't play well with others meaning she did much better hosting solo.  Everytime I saw her co-hosting a show, she seemed to run right over the other host and this happened even when she was new.

Now I have come to realize, that is Rachel's personality.  I am just not a fan of her hosting style even if there is a vendor rep. with her.  She comes across as overbearing and way too eager.      

Honored Contributor

Rachel does have one of the loudest mouths on the Q, she didn't use to be a loud mouth she used to be a joy to watch. People don't change their stripes like that unless someone higher up told her to step it up. I have a feeling these older hosts are fighting for their existence and will say and do just about anything to keep their 6 figure jobs.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@blackhole99 wrote:

Rachel does have one of the loudest mouths on the Q, she didn't use to be a loud mouth she used to be a joy to watch. People don't change their stripes like that unless someone higher up told her to step it up. I have a feeling these older hosts are fighting for their existence and will say and do just about anything to keep their 6 figure jobs.

@blackhole99:  I agree. I used to enjoy Rachel's presentations. But over the years, she has changed. I can't watch her any more. 

Honored Contributor

@LuvMyRottie    Looks like Lori met her match because Lori loves to talk.

kindness is strength