Regular Contributor

Rachael with George Simonton middle of the night Clearance show

I really like Rachael, she looks beautiful in George Simonton's mauve dress tonight, but she is trying too hard. He always tends to talk about himself and his fashion design experience during his presentations. Rachael needs to take a breath, slow down, she is so super hyper with him and loud. She reacts to every single things he says. She actually talks more than him tonight! Other more experienced hosts keep his show moving but allow him to talk. I don't know if it is too much coffee for middle of the night hours. Wish she would calm down a bit. I love to watch the clearance shows.

Honored Contributor

Re: Rachael with George Simonton middle of the night Clearance show

I thought her dress was cute. A256937

Honored Contributor

What SaggingGal said: Rachael needs to take a breath, slow down, she is so super hyper with him and loud. She reacts to every single things he says. She actually talks more than him tonight! Other more experienced hosts keep his show moving but allow him to talk. I don't know if it is too much coffee for middle of the night hours. Wish she would calm down a bit

Contributor

You're right. I caught this show this AM and thought Rachel dominated George. Rachel is an articulate host but was too aggressive with George, even at one point shouting to him to not go to the models but "we're over here now." George takes great pride in coming to QVC and should be given some personal privilege of doing the talking on the garments he's designed. Lesson learned. We love you Rachel, but more is not always good.

Esteemed Contributor

ITA that Rachel was awful with GS this morning. Loud and obnoxious. Talked as if she were being paid by the word. I do not think he spoke a single full sentence without being interrupted by her. Had to put her on mute. She was a real circus barker this morning. I hope she will not be paired with him again.

Respected Contributor

Someone is always talking too fast, too loud, or talking over the host or vendor. This has to be the most repeated topic.

Respected Contributor

On 1/24/2015 queendiva said:

ITA that Rachel was awful with GS this morning. Loud and obnoxious. Talked as if she were being paid by the word. I do not think he spoke a single full sentence without being interrupted by her. Had to put her on mute. She was a real circus barker this morning. I hope she will not be paired with him again.

Well said!

Super Contributor

Totally agree, and actually posted my impressions tonight on the forum. I get sick of his same old, same old sales ploys, about his supplier etc., but Rachel was totally obnoxious. First time I've ever thought that about her!