Valued Contributor

As i was watching denim & co with Gary and Rachael, She didn't give Gary a chance to talk about about the pieces. she was rushing and each item of clothing she gave to Gary.

His face said it all. Please don't put Rachael on with Gary. She doesn't belong with him.

Thanks,Man Frustrated

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind to our host

Esteemed Contributor

@Bella2022  If you are talking about the Denim & Co. show on Wednesday, we had to agree to disagree. I happened to watch that show. I felt Rachael and Gary were having fun and such a happy time throughout the entire program. There were some playful antics between them! Gary seems to be very good friends with most of the hosts and Rachael is one he works with often. They work well together and seem to sell a lot of the D&C line together, which is the goal. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

The only vendor RB is not over bearing with is Martha Stewart, she knows Martha would nail her to the wall.

Honored Contributor

Re: Rachael Boesing

[ Edited ]

Rachael is only doing what she has been told to do.  She didn't initially have the loud, over-bearing behavior she now demonstrates.  All the hosts, even the "old-timers" have become the same way.  I suppose being loud and talking fast creates excitement, at least theoretically.   It also promotes channel-turning.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Years ago, I was on vacation at a resort with my family and we met a QVC vendor.  I will not reveal who it was.  We were talking about the Q and this vendor told us that each host has a goal to achieve as far as sales go.  There is a counter that they watch to see if they are reaching their goal.  I imagine in prime time, the goals are much higher.  I think that is why the hosts become very frenetic at times and rush if they see that they are below their goal!

Honored Contributor

@stellabystarlight

Some of the hosts get postively spastic.  Pat was selling Spanx recently and sounded like her life depended on selling those Spanx.  

Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@stellabystarlight

Some of the hosts get postively spastic.  Pat was selling Spanx recently and sounded like her life depended on selling those Spanx.  

Her financial life depends on it...

Valued Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@Bella2022  If you are talking about the Denim & Co. show on Wednesday, we had to agree to disagree. I happened to watch that show. I felt Rachael and Gary were having fun and such a happy time throughout the entire program. There were some playful antics between them! Gary seems to be very good friends with most of the hosts and Rachael is one he works with often. They work well together and seem to sell a lot of the D&C line together, which is the goal. 

@BirkiLady wrote:

I am and I'm sorry Gary didn't look too happy. When Carolyn Gracie partners

with him they work as a team. She handed him every hanger on the rack.

It was rachael's last hour and she rushed the show while Gary wasn't even

there. I'm sorry i disagree with you. Everybody has their own opinionWoman Indifferent

Valued Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@BirkiLady wrote:

I am and I'm sorry Gary didn't look too happy. When Carolyn Gracie partners

with him they work as a team. She handed him every hanger on the rack.

It was rachael's last hour and she rushed the show like Gary wasn't even

there. I'm sorry i disagree with you. Everyone has their opinion