Respected Contributor

Re: ROMA 2 - Reviews Without Purchasing

On 5/16/2014 LipstickDiva said:

I just read the reviews on the bag and unless they have removed them, it seems as if everyone has the bag.

IMO the reviews posted already are useless. Sorry but I don't get running to the computer to write a review of an item you just rec'd. I would want to know how the item holds up over time, not just that it's pretty. Who cares if it falls apart?

Then there are the reviews about how the bag is too big and too heavy. Do people not check or listen to dimensions? I know the bag is way too big from seeing the size and the item description. Plus the fact that the hosts keep saying it's a big bag is an indication of that. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Reviews are posted all the time by people who don't have the item. There were several bad reviews on Susan's last TSV by people who didn't have the dress but thought it was too short, too boxy, ugly, etc.

It took a year for one of my bags to have the color come off with just a drop of water. It was a Bmak bag and very pretty and I had given it a glowing review that I regretted. So, what is the best time frame to wait before placing a review? I think that all reviews should be by invitation only (via email) and not before 2 weeks of receiving it.

Regular Contributor

Re: ROMA 2 - Reviews Without Purchasing

I totally agree 100% - reviews should not be permitted unless a person has purchased the item. It does not matter whether its the G.I.L.I. ROMA 2 tote or any other product.

The original bag had some not good reviews and never made the customer top rated. I hope for all those who purchased this new one with upgraded design & etc it gets better reviews