Respected Contributor

Re: RL Blazer And Jeans Outfit

I like the shirt and jacket together. White jeans would look cute with the shirt and jacket.

Honored Contributor

I would definitely wear the blazer, striped shirt, and shoes together.  

I know I'm sticking my neck out, and although, the jeans are too much for me, I think this outfit is a classy look that might be worn by rich kids attending preppy universities.  RL is Mr. Prep, isn't he?

Honored Contributor

I love the striped shirt but I don't care for anything else and I'm not partial to the combination the model is wearing. 

Honored Contributor

Just a few less flowers on the jeans and this would be perfection to me!  Confident pattern mix, different, striking and lovely.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

So - my version in navy and white:

Pin stripe pants

Ikat print jacket

Either striped or solid shirt

Respected Contributor

I have never been a fan of mixed patterns. On this beautiful young model onlookers would most likely just see her . On me they would say "oh look the senile old woman dressed herself this morning . Well at least she got the buttons straight.Smiley Very Happy "

Respected Contributor

Mixing prints is a huge no in my book.  I have honestly never seen any mixed print combination that looks pretty. When I see someone out wearing mixed prints, I assume their house was too dark to tell what was being paired together.  It's gross. 

Honored Contributor

Love the blazer with jeans (not these jeans tho). The striped shirt is a no, with this blazer.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I don't like the jeans.  They look like something from Walmart.  

Valued Contributor

You would think a fashion designer would know better than to put unbalanced prints like this together.  Prints of various types can work in harmony but only if they are properly balanced.  This however, is a complete train wreck.