Honored Contributor

Re: RINNA’S TSV ....SAVE $3.00?

[ Edited ]

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Oh, bummer.  I recall that my first LR cargo purchase (3 years ago?) ran similarly big.  I will definitely let you know how mine work out.  They just shipped yesterday.

@islandgrrl -

I'm not sure if I will exchange for smaller size bc of the proportion - will a smaller size fit correctly? And I don't want to deal w multiple returns. I do like the new side seam design w/o cargo pockets and the fabric is the same. Will think about it. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I just read the reviews. It looks pretty universal that they are running big.  Interesting though that there a few who say they ordered their normal size and the fit was perfect.  Hard to know what to make of that.  Thanks so much for the heads up. I am emotionally prepared to exchange them for a smaller size! Thankfully the blue appears to be in stock in many sizes.

p.s. how did you like the color?

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I just read the reviews. It looks pretty universal that they are running big.  Interesting though that there a few who say they ordered their normal size and the fit was perfect.  Hard to know what to make of that.  Thanks so much for the heads up. I am emotionally prepared to exchange them for a smaller size! Thankfully the blue appears to be in stock in many sizes.

p.s. how did you like the color?

@islandgrrl - I have slim hips so that might affect fit. Might look better for an hour glass figure.

I wish it was the same fit as the crops. And I do think the full length TSV cargos from 2 yrs ago are more true to size. Both of those fit me like a dream.

Love the navy tone. True navy, not too dark

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri