Honored Contributor

Re: RINNA’S TSV ....SAVE $3.00?

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@islandgrrl - yay! Glad they work for you Heart

That dark taupe color is luscious Heart it reminds me of the tone of hot cocoa.  I hope she offers more in this rich tone. My summer peach, teal, turquoise, yellow tops look fabulous with this tone.

I see my Navy TTV pants are in process!  

@Chi-town girl

Oh man! I ran to see if my pants were processing. No luck. Mine still show advance order.  Do you know if the fabric in the TSV is the same as the our taupe crops?  

@islandgrrl - well, they have 105,000 TSV orders to process!  I bet your order will ship soon. My TSV  order has shipped.

Yes, the TSV fabric is the same as the cropped and the full length cargo pants. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

If I were to buy 2 pairs (!), I would be spending $3 less on the second because of the discount. Otherwise I'd be paying the $3 AND still have to pay the shipping.

It's the same story when we're offered 20% off something.  We're not saving anything -  just spending less - and, of course, we never see a company say "Pay just 80% to get this (XYZ) home."  Why ever would they?

Seems like the only shopping I do that actually SAVES me dollars is my closet shopping. 

@millieshops  The way I see it is that it’s really just free shipping on the 2nd pair.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

No. The additional pair may be $3 less, but it will cost $3 shipping. It’s a wash! 

Please QVC, we can do our math.

How about this math... over 65,000 TSV pants sold, close to $2.4 million sales revenue not including shipping fees Woman Surprised

And the popular Inspired Style show will air later - wonder if they ordered enough for Lisa to bust that 100k level? 

Most Q vendors could only dream about these sales numbers, especially in a single day from 1 item!

I think the bashers helped to increase sales Woman LOL uh huh, uh huh!

UPDATE!!!

I've been watching Inspired Style via live stream. Per Amy:

125,000 quantity of TSV pants ordered.

85,000 SOLD!

I just watched the shows I had DVR'd -

At end of Inspired Style show, Amy announced:

105,000 TSV pants were sold!!! I think that's a new record for Lisa's TSV quantity. 

@Chi-town girl  Well, I guess Iike she once said, “Harry Hamlin won’t have to work anymore”.

Respected Contributor

I thought they would put the second pair in the same box  or bag and only charge 3.00 for both.

Honored Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

I thought they would put the second pair in the same box  or bag and only charge 3.00 for both.

@chiclet  I doubt that will ever happen. Even when it’s not a “buy more save more” deal, if you purchase 2 of the same items, it’s rare that they’re packaged together.

Regular Contributor

@Colinka wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@luvzchiz wrote:

I'm saving even more as she doesn't offer talls.  

I save even more as I would never give this loud filthy mouthed House Wife the time of day let alone my money to get her lips done. 

My feelings exactly!

Where does judgement begin and where does it end!

Honored Contributor

@ShanusI see what you're saying, but I still think I'm ahead by $3 overall if I buy 2 when the second one is that much less.

If I bought one shirt today for 22 plus 3 shipping, that's 25, and then if the second shirt is just 19 plus 3, that 22.  Overall my cost now is 47.  If both shirts cost 22 plus 3 each, I'm spending 50 for the 2 shirts.  Yes, I'd like for the cost to be less, but it's not.  The companies get to set the prices.  I get to decide whether I will pay the cost. 

Overall, I think all the pricing devices used by various companies appeal to everyone's desire for a deal.  I'm working hard not to fall for them -  not for Bogo's, not for $$$ off, not for % off, etc.  I'm buying less and less, but liking what I buy more and more and that's a good thing for me.

Respected Contributor

Just got an email that my order won't be shipping for two more days. Hope those of you who receive your LR TSV sooner will review.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

Just got an email that my order won't be shipping for two more days. Hope those of you who receive your LR TSV sooner will review.  Thanks!

@islandgrrl - unfortunately,  sizing is off..these are running large. I was checking on available sizes/colors for exchange and see alot of reviews with many if not most confirming my experience about sizing. 

Still waiting for my Martha jeans before I make a decision about what I'm keeping. I ordered the light denim with white clematis embroidery. 

Post your review when you receive your order

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl

Oh, bummer.  I recall that my first LR cargo purchase (3 years ago?) ran similarly big.  I will definitely let you know how mine work out.  They just shipped yesterday.