Honored Contributor

Re: RINNA’S TSV ....SAVE $3.00?

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Yes, I have lost my mind but here's what I did:  I switched my mocha TSV to the blue (love that deep, rich blue) and then I bought the former TSV crops in the mocha-ish color (I think it is called a dark taupe). 

When Lisa compared the dark taupe to the mocha in the TSV, I kind of liked the dark taupe.  I actually thought it was a richer brown.  Hopefully that wasn't just my TV.  Anyhoo ~ this way I can grab both colors but enjoy the difference in styles. 

@islandgrrl - Twinning Woman LOL

I have the cropped pants in the dark taupe. Yes, they are are slightly darker tone than the mocha. Love all of her taupe/mocha tones. I was wearing them today. I also have the cropped in black.  Love the zippered cuffs. They look like different pants zipped and unzipped. 

I bought the new TSV pants in navy but I want them in all colors Woman LOL Woman Tongue

Kind of glad there will be remaining inventory so I will pick up more colors in the future.

Cubbies are on Sunday Night baseball, so I will finish watching Lisa's shows later. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Fessing up..Bought all 5 colors. I needed work pants and there are going to be great with heeled sandals and a cute top.  I am at my job sometimes 10 hours a day so comfort is a must and I think with the right shoe they can look pretty sleek.

Deb

Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Fessing up..Bought all 5 colors. I needed work pants and there are going to be great with heeled sandals and a cute top.  I am at my job sometimes 10 hours a day so comfort is a must and I think with the right shoe they can look pretty sleek.

Deb

Hey @SFGIANTSGIRL -  good for you! I agree, without the cargo pockets these have a more polished (less casual) look. Glad she did a monotone side seam stripe, otherwise it would have had a more sporty look...but I wouldn't mind a sporty version too Woman Wink 

Amy looked so stylish tonight in the black with those gorgeous stilettos Heart they did a nice job styling the models in many different ways - probably one of Lisa's best TSV pants!

I already have an outfit picked out for the navy pants that I ordered.  I Heart the nautical style for summer and have the perfect accessory bag - a Dooney large Lexington tote in white patent leather. 

@SFGIANTSGIRL - I am very interested in your review of the marsala color. Please post your thoughts on colors that will coordinate with it. Hope you love all of them Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Deb

Hey @SFGIANTSGIRL -  good for you! I agree, without the cargo pockets these have a more polished (less casual) look. Glad she did a monotone side seam stripe, otherwise it would have had a more sporty look...but I wouldn't mind a sporty version too Woman Wink 

Amy looked so stylish tonight in the black with those gorgeous stilettos Heart they did a nice job styling the models in many different ways - probably one of Lisa's best TSV pants!

I already have an outfit picked out for the navy pants that I ordered.  I Heart the nautical style for summer and have the perfect accessory bag - a Dooney large Lexington tote in white patent leather. 

@SFGIANTSGIRL - I am very interested in your review of the marsala color. Please post your thoughts on colors that will coordinate with it. Hope you love all of them Heart

Thanks and I will post and let you know.  That color is totally out of my confort zone so I decided to shake it up a bit.

Deb

Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL

I think purchasing pants in a color that's out of your comfort zone is a safe bet. A shirt, on the other hand, may not work with your coloring up next to your face

I've always liked the color brown but I can't wear it. Looks terrible on me but I'm trying to find a nice pair of brown jeans or trousers cuz I know I can get away with that and it goes with so much

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL

I think purchasing pants in a color that's out of your comfort zone is a safe bet. A shirt, on the other hand, may not work with your coloring up next to your face

I've always liked the color brown but I can't wear it. Looks terrible on me but I'm trying to find a nice pair of brown jeans or trousers cuz I know I can get away with that and it goes with so much

It took me a while to fall in love with brown. I was always a black pant lover.  I am now finding grabbing my brown, tan, beige pants more often Smiley Happy

Deb

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

No. The additional pair may be $3 less, but it will cost $3 shipping. It’s a wash! 

Please QVC, we can do our math.

How about this math... over 65,000 TSV pants sold, close to $2.4 million sales revenue not including shipping fees Woman Surprised

And the popular Inspired Style show will air later - wonder if they ordered enough for Lisa to bust that 100k level? 

Most Q vendors could only dream about these sales numbers, especially in a single day from 1 item!

I think the bashers helped to increase sales Woman LOL uh huh, uh huh!

UPDATE!!!

I've been watching Inspired Style via live stream. Per Amy:

125,000 quantity of TSV pants ordered.

85,000 SOLD!

I just watched the shows I had DVR'd -

At end of Inspired Style show, Amy announced:

105,000 TSV pants were sold!!! I think that's a new record for Lisa's TSV quantity. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl

Received the Lisa R cropped pants with zippers today (that was fast) in the dark taupe.  They are awesome. Love the color, perfect fit.  They might be the best fitting pants of hers that I own.  I've tried them on with many different tops and they are such a great neutral.  Me = Happy Camper.

Looking forward to the arrival of the navy TSV.

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Received the Lisa R cropped pants with zippers today (that was fast) in the dark taupe.  They are awesome. Love the color, perfect fit.  They might be the best fitting pants of hers that I own.  I've tried them on with many different tops and they are such a great neutral.  Me = Happy Camper.

Looking forward to the arrival of the navy TSV.

@islandgrrl - yay! Glad they work for you Heart

That dark taupe color is luscious Heart it reminds me of the tone of hot cocoa.  I hope she offers more in this rich tone. My summer peach, teal, turquoise, yellow tops look fabulous with this tone.

I see my Navy TTV pants are in process!  

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@islandgrrl - yay! Glad they work for you Heart

That dark taupe color is luscious Heart it reminds me of the tone of hot cocoa.  I hope she offers more in this rich tone. My summer peach, teal, turquoise, yellow tops look fabulous with this tone.

I see my Navy TTV pants are in process!  

@Chi-town girl

Oh man! I ran to see if my pants were processing. No luck. Mine still show advance order.  Do you know if the fabric in the TSV is the same as the our taupe crops?