Honored Contributor

Re: RINNA’S TSV ....SAVE $3.00?

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Lisa keeps saying how the plus sized models look so skinny..... is that the goal for the plus sized models?  She is obsessed with skinny.

Whether she's obsessed with skinny or not, the plus size model looked so thin in those pants.   She really looked good.   

@Blingqueen023 - I heard Lisa and the hosts say the pants will give you a longer leaner look. Nothing about 'skinny'. Some posters are obsessed with negative body image self talk and projecting it on others. 

What is true of any garment, proper size is key for best fit/look/comfort as well as wearing colors that are personally flattering. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Lisa keeps saying how the plus sized models look so skinny..... is that the goal for the plus sized models?  She is obsessed with skinny.

Whether she's obsessed with skinny or not, the plus size model looked so thin in those pants.   She really looked good.   

@Blingqueen023 - I heard Lisa and the hosts say the pants will give you a longer leaner look. Nothing about 'skinny'. Some posters are obsessed with negative body image self talk and projecting it on others. 

What is true of any garment, proper size is key for best fit/look/comfort as well as wearing colors that are personally flattering. 

@Chi-town girl  I so hate posting anymore on the boards.  I can see why a lot of posters left.  Very rarely do you hear anything positive anymore.  I never ordered from Lisa Rinna before, and I ordered 2 pairs of these tsv pants.  I guess if nobody likes them, so be it.  They're not the ones wearing them.  I'm looking forward to getting them. Susan Graver's liquid knit  tops will go well with these.

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 - forgot to add. I think this new version of her pants look sleeker and will give a more polished leaner look bc she removed the cargo pockets.  

Also, when I 1st bought them years ago, the sizing was terrible,  they ran 2 sizes large Woman Surprised now the sizing issue is fixed and they are some of my favorite pants.

What colors did you buy? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 - forgot to add. I think this new version of her pants look sleeker and will give a more polished leaner look bc she removed the cargo pockets.  

Also, when I 1st bought them years ago, the sizing was terrible,  they ran 2 sizes large Woman Surprised now the sizing issue is fixed and they are some of my favorite pants.

What colors did you buy? 

@Chi-town girl  That's why I purchased these.  They don't have the cargo pockets.   I ordered them in the army green and the black.   

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

What colors did you buy? 

@Chi-town girl  That's why I purchased these.  They don't have the cargo pockets.   I ordered them in the army green and the black.   

Excellent color choices @Blingqueen023! Her army green is a nice shade. You will love that color for Fall. The black will be so versatile. 

I'm recording the shows,  can't watch until later. Holy buckets - 80,000 sold!!! I will update the sales tally post later Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

No. The additional pair may be $3 less, but it will cost $3 shipping. It’s a wash! 

Please QVC, we can do our math.

@Shanus, while I disagree with your math, I don't in the least find your post to be negative nor to deserve the wrath of a couple posters who in their ardent positivity end up quite negative toward other posters.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

If you listened to the presentation she specifically addressed that.

That she has a ‘loud, filthy mouth’ @barrel racer??  🙀

Honored Contributor

I love these cropped version during summer. Zippered cuffs. Adorable Heart

They are a former TSV, featured tonight on Inspired Style . $39, FREE SHIPPING! 

A287833
Lisa Rinna Collection Banded Bottom Knit Crop Pants with Zip Detail

a287833.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

No. The additional pair may be $3 less, but it will cost $3 shipping. It’s a wash! 

Please QVC, we can do our math.

How about this math... over 65,000 TSV pants sold, close to $2.4 million sales revenue not including shipping fees Woman Surprised

And the popular Inspired Style show will air later - wonder if they ordered enough for Lisa to bust that 100k level? 

Most Q vendors could only dream about these sales numbers, especially in a single day from 1 item!

I think the bashers helped to increase sales Woman LOL uh huh, uh huh!

UPDATE!!!

I've been watching Inspired Style via live stream. Per Amy:

125,000 quantity of TSV pants ordered.

85,000 SOLD!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl

Yes, I have lost my mind but here's what I did:  I switched my mocha TSV to the blue (love that deep, rich blue) and then I bought the former TSV crops in the mocha-ish color (I think it is called a dark taupe). 

When Lisa compared the dark taupe to the mocha in the TSV, I kind of liked the dark taupe.  I actually thought it was a richer brown.  Hopefully that wasn't just my TV.  Anyhoo ~ this way I can grab both colors but enjoy the difference in styles.