Honored Contributor

REVISED CUDDL DUDS AT KOHL'S

Ooops - my previous thread got removed because it had a link to the CDs I bought at Kohl's in it (according to the reason given).  Sorry, QVC.   I'm not posting any links in this thread.

I'm posting again because I received in the mail a $5 off anything coupon good starting today (as well as a 30% off coupon - whoohoo!).  I'd been wanting a pair of CD socks which have been on sale at Kohl's for $7.50 so I'm going to use both the percentage off and the coupon to get a pair, pretty much for free.  YAY!

QVC - you never send me coupons or discounts and if I go to the local Kohl's stores here - sveral are near me - I don't have to pay S&H to receive the Cuddl Duds goods nor will I lose any S&H charges to return them if I change my mind about them.  Better deal locally.   I'd be happy to buy from QVC but it's not competitive on Cuddle Duds.  The "V" in QVC's name just isn't true for Cuddl Duds, sorry.  At least Kohl's doesn't carry LOGO so I have to buy from you for that. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: REVISED CUDDL DUDS AT KOHL'S

Today is the last day you can stack a 10 off 25 coupon along with the 30% (and there's a code for free shipping too). Fatwallet has the scoop.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

I did not know that Kohl's carried Cuddl Duds.  I will have to check it out.  Thanks for the info!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee, I love the socks.  I bought a pair of their slippers too!

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips  They carry CD Pajamas too!

@Karnerblue  I'm really happy to read your review of the socks!  I haven't headed out yet so now I may get more than one pair. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Pearley, I think if you go to their site there is a coupon you can print off for $10 off $25 or more.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Esteemed Contributor

I love their lace insert camisoles and the over-the-knee socks. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Cuddl Duds makes a really good quality product.  I've bought several pieces over the years and they've all been great.  I wear the black "underwear" as leggings - have for years.  So comfortable!

Honored Contributor

I will repost what I had on the other thread.

One Hanes Place is having 50% off Cuddl Duds basics which are the tops and leggings.  Actually they are having a nice sale on everything.  I got my Bali bras for 50% off. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Puppy Lips  They carry CD Pajamas too!

@Karnerblue  I'm really happy to read your review of the socks!  I haven't headed out yet so now I may get more than one pair. Smiley Happy

Thank you for letting me know they have PJs too.  I was tempted by some Carol Hochman PJs on the air the other day.  Then I remembered how disappointed I was in the previous PJs I got from her.  The quality was just not there in my opinion.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead