Trusted Contributor

It takes me 3 to 4 weeks for QVC to credit my returns. I don't return that much. I have become much more selective about what I buy now for that reason and also because you can't cancel most orders even after 10 seconds after ordering. The Q uses it to prevent returns.

Trusted Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

There is a notice on the website stating returns are currently taking longer to process than usual, so it’s to be expected. 

@AmericanBulldogMom  Yes, but that message has been up for a very long time. I doubt they will take it down.

Regular Contributor

The message is still up! Ugh!

I have been waiting on a return also from QVC. I have spoke with 2 people on chat and one on phone. The last one told me that the refund was processed over 10 days ago and could take up to 2 billing cycles to show on my credit card. When I pointed out that the card on file was actually my debit card and there were no billing cycles then I got oh I see your refund has been put on hold??? WHAT how are refunds put on hold? I called to actaully speak with someone and asked why 1st my refund was on hold and 2nd why a message was emailed to the deptartment that handles this. I asked why the customer service rep couldnt just pick up the phone and call? The best response I can get is that a message was sent to the correct dept and could take a couple of days for them to check into why my refund is on hold. They dont wait to get their payment but yet the customer has to wait and jump through hoops to get theirs. I have shopped with QVC for many years. This will unfortunately be the last time. 

Honored Contributor

My last return - which was earlier this month -  did not take long at all.  My recent return with Dermstore took over 2 weeks and I finally had to email them to get my credit.  So there are other online retailers out there that take 2 weeks for a refund - not just QVC. 

Trusted Contributor
Yes, 2 weeks is about average for QVC. HSN is within days and Amazon pretty much the same day you drop it off at ups- amazing!