Super Contributor

When I go out of my way to ship a few things via UPS, I find it totally unacceptable that they still have not processed my returns two weeks later!! I can understand delays due to bad weather, etc., but there's no excuse for this especially when I know that they received my return the next day. So much for customer satisfaction, "Convenience". Totally disgusted.

Respected Contributor

Have you called customer service?  They will usually resolve the issue right away.  

Respected Contributor

There is a notice on the website stating returns are currently taking longer to process than usual, so it’s to be expected. 

Super Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

There is a notice on the website stating returns are currently taking longer to process than usual, so it’s to be expected. 

That notice has been there for months now -- it's about time they resolved whatever issues they're having -- it doesn't seem like they're trying. I now think it's just an excuse to take they're sweet time which is not acceptable for a company like this. Out of patience.

Regular Contributor

About 3 weeks ago I sent 3 thing back one to each shopping channel.  HSN got it credited my account in 4 days.  QVC and Evine took 2 weeks to show up recieved and 3 weeks for returns to show up.  Crazy

Respected Contributor

I have found HSN to be the fastest with returns and refunds also. If they can do it, why can't the others??

Respected Contributor

It was originally up there after the holidays when extended returns were due by Jan 31st. The notice was then removed for a couple months and just  returned a couple weeks ago. 

I guess I’m just not as impatient as some. QVC, HSN and Evine have slways received my returns and credited me within 7-10 days. I’m okay with that. The exchange thats on its way to me did take a few extra days longer, but again, I expected this bc of the notice on the website. No biggie!!

Respected Contributor

Just for the heck of it, I decided to go check my last return and see what the turnaround time was. I took a package to the USPS on 5/22. Now we all know sometimes packages can get stuck at the post office waiting for QVC pick-up and that can really slow things down. Obviously, that did not happen in this case. I got an email from QVC on 5/27 that my return had been received and a refund was issued on 5/26. So that's four days from the time it was left at the post office. Guess I was just lucky on this one. BTW, it was a Linea jewelry item. I think clothing items take longer for refunds because there has to be more inspection/handling on those returned items...I guess.   

Honored Contributor

I totally agree. I have a few that I sent 3 weeks ago and I know QVC received them from the tracking and still no refund.  HSN is excellent with refunding quickly.  It takes about 4 days from when I shipped it.

Honored Contributor

I still haven't received any refunds from things sent back three weeks ago.  I sent back a pair of Miz Mooz shoes from Miz Mooz on Tuesday and I just received an email that I was refunded my money.  It took two days now that is customer service.