Valued Contributor

RETURNS.... I am so done with this.

I returned a pair of jeans for a size smaller and low and behold the same size came right back at me in the mail.... I am so over this. I  closing all  balances and checking OUT of the Q. nothing is made in the USA. the quality is getting cheaper and prices are getting higher. No size is consistant!!!!  the jeans i got are made in Egyt. the  coat i just got is made in viet nam.... I also bought a pair of Diane Gilman jeans..... OMG. after i washed them the fabric became scratchy on the inside. guess i need to take a break. I am disabled and dont drive so i was shooping here because it was "easy" ha. NOT stick a fork in me, im done.

Valued Contributor

Re: RETURNS.... I am so done with this.

HAHAHA!! The packaging and paperwork says on the jeans say 6 petite. the jeans that came out of that bag say 8petite...... i needed the pants to be 6 PETITE, not the packaging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

These experiences shake our faith in the Q as well as our pocketbook.  I, too, recently ordered 2 pr of D&Co jeans - as I have for 2 decades - but these jeans must have been for 'tall' and not marked cuz the length was (literally) 3 inches of material was on the floor.  Years ago I could order 'regular' and they fit perfectly - but then over time - one leg twisted - or the hip size was huge -  or baggy rear ends, etc., etc.  I've been searching websites to find another source.

Honored Contributor

@so so

Call the CS department & ask to speak w/a supervisor.  Explain what you stated in both of your postings.  See what they can do for you.

GOOD LUCK!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Anything they can do for her is going to cost her more time and money...to get wherever it is to return the WRONG item.

I have been to that point myself with retailer you mess up one time too many and I am history.  Too many companies out there who have much better values, no S&H and often times FREE returns and then lets not forget often times % off coupons too...Not the few bucks off and Six Easy Pay...drawing some people who could not otherwise afford the item into extending themselves five/six months on something they will forget about but still be paying for it..

Valued Contributor

@so so, @fthunt, ladies sorry for your sizing woes - it is disappointing to have to a). not get the right size sent and then b). incur the return shipping.  I've been buying women's Lee jeans on Amazon and the fit and price have both been perfect.  Lee's Classic Fit Monroe straight leg jeans for $24.90 and as a Prime member shipping is free.  Can't beat it.  Good luck.

Regular Contributor

I agree. I find it so hard to order new clothing items when I have not earthly idea how they will fit.  And, often, hundreds of us have the same issue w/ sizing or a defect and the Q won't compensate us on what is clearly a manufacturing problem.  It's just not fair and too expensive.

Honored Contributor

@fthunt

If the jeans are straight leg, roll up the bottoms. 

I'm tall, so I personally like my "jeans" long enough to roll up when I want.  My thinking is I do not have to worry about "high waters" after drying them in the dryer.

HTH

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 wrote:

@so so, @fthunt, ladies sorry for your sizing woes - it is disappointing to have to a). not get the right size sent and then b). incur the return shipping.  I've been buying women's Lee jeans on Amazon and the fit and price have both been perfect.  Lee's Classic Fit Monroe straight leg jeans for $24.90 and as a Prime member shipping is free.  Can't beat it.  Good luck.

@so so  @Its Me LuLuBelle2 @fthunt  If the wrong size is sent to you, you're not expected to incur return postage charges.  Call CS and tell them why you're returning, put the return label on the package and give it back to your carrier.  When you are notified of your refund, be sure it's accurate.

I buy nearly all of my extensive wardrobe at QVC, one reason being that the sizing is so consistant that I almost never have to return anything.  I always check the garment measurements before buying and have had really good luck with things fitting.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

LuLu - thanks for the tip!  Lee jeans have always had a good reputation - at least did in past years.  The D& Co jeans were in the $35 range as I recall.  ($70 plus for two)  I don't have big hips nor butt.... but the Q is making pants oversized to reduce returns I believe.