Trusted Contributor

Re: RETIRED Ladies - What is your.........

My go-to outfit for casual summer days is bermuda shorts, nice t-shirt, and sandals.  I am usually outside in my swimsuit part of everyday in the summer since I live at a lake.  I wear a one-piece swimsuit with pull on shorts over it.  

Honored Contributor

I swim several days a week and usually I wear either swim shorts with a tankini top or a one piece suit with pull on shorts over it. I have a swimdress that I wear out on our friend's boat with a pair of capris. Nice to enjoy the sun in but too much fabric floating up to swim in.

Honored Contributor

Spring

Related image

Summer

Image result for nike capri suit

Jacket is for wearing inside air conditioned buildings which are always -20°  icon_exclaim.gif                                                 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I'm not retired, I work full time but I work remotely from home.  So, I think I dress the way I would dress if I was retired.  I admit it is taking me a while to get adjusted to dressing casually but still looking fashionable and put together.  I'm a maxi skirt/sandals/big tote bag girl when the weather gets hot.  That's my "uniform".  But I also wear ankle pants with a tee shirt.  I always wear jewelry and makeup, even when I stay in the house all day.  I don't wear shorts or capris because I don't like my legs.  And I always have a lightweight cardigan or jacket in my tote bag because the air conditioning everywhere is always blasting wherever I go.

Honored Contributor

I'm a jeans 7 days a week girl. Or in the summer, denim capris. I wear some sort of top from either Talbots or J Jill. 

In the summer, 95% of the time I wear Toms shoes. I love them and have splurged on many pairs.  5% of the time either Birkenstocks or a pair of Skechers that I love. They're multicolored. 

In the winter, I pretty much wear only Merrill Dassie Slides or another pair of Merrill clogs. 

Full makeup for me every day. To be brutally honest, I don't look well without it. 

When I'm home I wear a t shirt, black leggings and Birkenstocks. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I always wear black, navy or khaki pants in varying lengths and fabrics depending on the season.

In cooler weather I wear a black turtleneck or long sleeve t-shirt with a sweater poncho.  I wear  ballet flats, small wedges or shooties.

In warmer weather I wear a 3/4 sleeve t-shirt with a lighter weight fabric poncho or shirt.  I wear sandals or Fit Flops. Sometimes I wear a 3/4 sleeve t-shirt with a maxi (usually gauze) skirt.

I NEVER leave the house without my eyebrows, mascara and lip gloss. My hair is always styled.

I do not think I own a pair of jeans. (then again, there could be some, somewhere in a drawer or closet)

Respected Contributor

We all do sound alike. Summer denim capris or peddle pushers, I am petite, sandals and a t-shirt. Winter, jeans, fleece tops, sweaters and sketchers. I seldom have a reason for anything more than that. I like it that way.

Respected Contributor

My housework/gardening outfits aren't very stylish. Pretty much what many others wear: capri/cropped pants, T shirts, flip flops. Winter will see me in long sleeved tops. I can do gardening here year round.

Trusted Contributor

West central Michigan here. We are having summer weather today w/humidity so I'm in Bermuda length cargo shorts & a white tee. I've been barefoot most of the day. I have been carrying my Ebags brand piazza day bag in navy for a couple of weeks. That's pretty much my warm weather dress code (add a tank top when it's hot-hot). In cool/cold weather, I'm in black leggings and a short or long sleeved tee with a cardigan or hoodie for around the house. If I go out to the library or grocery store, I substitute jeans. I was planning on painting in the workshop today (we are screening in our back patio) so I didn't even put on makeup this morning, other than moisturizer with SPF.

Respected Contributor

I usually wear crops/capris with sneakers, maybe comfy sandals. I was recently scouring the sales rack and struck up conversation with another lady about how I have all these clothes but usually go out looking raggedy. I always have makeup on and nice jewelry, guess I look ok, but I'm not buying anymore clothes until I get to feeling better. I'm not up to dressing up much. I was scouring hoping to get a steal on things for my daughter.