Respected Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHopaHOLICs week f January 12.

Good morning..I am sitting for a bit. I cleaned out the closet in ms office...I feel like we are making a lot of progress in organizing and packing..we should have most of the living area done. I will pick up boxes early next week. 

I am feeling much better..the pain is pretty well gone and I can move without hurting.😍😍

Linda..it sounds as if your dgs wedding plans are in flux. I hope it will be be a location that your dd and family can attend. I am glad that your procedure went well...when I looked at the number of clothes I have here, it reinforced my resolve not to buy. 

I think that we got about 6 inches of snow. Now it is blowing and the temps are falling to below zero tonight.,🥶

laudia..good that you are getting the bathroom together. Your cat stories are hilarious.

enjoy your day. I am going to get the chicken noodle soup going. 🥰🥰

Esteemed Contributor

Good Morning/Afternoon!  Really sounds like you are making progress with the bathroom, Claudia.  I know you would like it to be completely finished, but these things take time.  I hope for your sake that R doesn't "bag" another deer.  But, I guess he won't be very happy if he is not successful.  Hope the weather isn't as bad as predicted, and you, R, and your furbabies will be okay.

That was fast, Barbara.  I know you have plenty more to do, but it is great that you have already done so much.  So happy you are feeling much better.

Your weather doesn't sound nice to me, but I guess some like the low temperatures, ice, and snow.  Do be careful if you go out.

I'm headed to the annual community meeting soon.  As I mentioned on the other thread, I will leave early, but still be later for my hospice visit.  Actually not too upset about leaving early since these meetings tend to drag on and on.  Some people love to complain or go over things multiple times.  

It was pretty cool here this morning, but I'm looking forward to our expected high of 70 degrees or so.  

I didn't sleep very well last night.  My leg was bothering me a little, but I'm okay today.  I was happy to be able to take a shower today since the last time I had to wait two days. 

Hope both of you have a nice evening and sleep well.

Hugs,

Linda

P.S. I have my salsa chicken going in the crockpot.  Chicken noodle soup sounds good, Barbara.

Respected Contributor

Too bad you can't send the soup via computer. Lol. It's been quite a day with nothing accomplished upstairs. I was greeted this morning by numerous "accidents" in the kitchen. No warning barks during the night.  1 1/2 rolls of paper towels later...I still don't know which dog or if it was both. After I shoveled the first time I came in and found an accident when I was out. Shoveled the second time and all was good. Other than the accidents they seem fine but I'm keeping a close eye on them. Neither are big eaters (except for treats) but they both ate a bit this morning and water is available.

The good news for me is that R and his buddy didn't hunt today due to the  weather. I hear there have been numerous accidents including a big one on the interstate an hour northwest of us. The last time I shoveled it had started to sleet.

Barbara, that's great news that you're feeling much better. It sounds like you accomplished a lot.

I hope the meeting and hospice visit went well, Linda. I imagine those types of meetings can drag on and on. Sometimes it's good to have a reason to leave early.

After supper I'm going to try for a shower and hope there's no more accidents. Can't go to bed early as the dogs will need to visit the yard. I'm so grateful in this weather for a fenced yard.