Respected Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHoPAH0LICS. Week of March 6

I do hope M does not have pneumonia, Barbara.

I'm waiting to hear if Adam got his birth certificate yet. Whit didn't know.

R has been on the phone with some company. Hopefully he's learned not to order from these ads that say free- you only pay shipping. HA! They took $89.90 out of his bank acct.  after setting him up for auto delivery for following months. It took 20 minutes on the phone, threatening to contact an attorney and a call back to get them to delete his account.

He also ordered a pan advertised on tv with some kind of special coating. That arrived today. Arghhh.

I'm glad your doctor appt. and injection went well, Linda. It sounds like you were favorably impressed by the doctor.

Respected Contributor

Knitting was fun...a good time to chat.  We are meeting some friends for dinner at a good Chinese restaurant.

M has severe bronchitis...had 2 nebulizer treatments in the office and prescriptions for antibiotics and an inhaler. She and Syd are staying in a hotel because the competition is on the other side of tow,

yikes to r ordering things....that is not a good thing. Hope Adam got his birth certificate.

Linda...I have heard good things about that drug. If I get osteopenia again, I will be on it or something similar. Happy birthday to your dd...

enjoy your evening

Respected Contributor

Yes, Happy Birthday to your DD, Linda.

R had 1 nebulizer treatment at the VA urgent care. I'm glad M. doesn't have pneumonia, Barbara. 

Adam got his birth certificate. Whew. He forgot to tell Whit. However Whit misplaced the check for their anniversary. She put in a safe place- just doesn't know where so I need to send a replacement. Things were rather chaotic. They moved Bryan into Dylan's room so Adam would have a room.

Enjoy your Disneyland friends.

Esteemed Contributor

Good Morning!  Hope M is feeling better today, and Syd is doing well at the competition.  Also hope dinner last night was good, Barbara.  I wouldn't mind going out for Chinese food, but DH isn't much of a fan.  Also, we don't have any really good Chinese around here.  It is supposed to be cooler here today, but back into the 70's tomorrow and the rest of the week.  They said rain was possible, but it sure doesn't look like rain.

It does sound chaotic at Whit's house, Claudia.  Hope things settle down soon.  Sorry she lost the check, but at least she received it okay, and it can be replaced.  The husband of one of my friends is like R -- always ordering things, etc.  Hope he learned to be more careful.

I liked the other doctor -- for one thing, he was young and cute.  He also had a very nice manner.  This one is  older and not nearly as cute, but I really appreciate how he listens and responds.  He was the one who came up with the hospice idea, and I know other doctors resist the idea, even when people ask.  

I sent DD a small Amazon gift card, and she found a dress to order.  She sounds so happy, which makes me happy.   I had a weird dream last night that I was pregnant -- yikes.  That was a long time ago.  

Nothing exciting planned for the day -- laundry, walk, and financial review.  

Hope both of you have a nice day!

Hugs,

Linda

Respected Contributor

I mailed the replacement check out this morning. Isn't it great when things are going well or as well as can be expected and our kids are happy.

I hope Sydnie's competition goes well and M is feeling better.

I need to work on the back room and stop finding excuses.

Respected Contributor

Good morning..laundry is going and I am doing a bit of cleaning.

M said she thought Sydnie did a good job. She said the judges seemed to like it and she was the only rapper out of 20 dancers. No results yet. I guess the dance mom is going to show up for results even though her daughter does not dance today. She is really fixated on Sydnie. 

M is feeling better. The gerbil hasn't shown up yet but m keeps finding poop.  So she is around somewhere. 

Libda...glad dd is happy. Funny dream you had. I really like my family practice doc...she is very thorough and thoughtful. That is important.

Claudia...too bad whit misplaced the check. Hope her house settles down

i have a long choir practice this afternoon...performance tomorrow.

i will let you know how Syd did.

Respected Contributor

Sydnie only got a gold. The dance mom is gloating . The studio is going to look at the score sheet and file a protest . Syd was happy, however....because her favorite teacher said she did a great job 😜

Respected Contributor

Good for Sydnie. It sounds like the studio feels she did very well. The main thing is that she's happy about it. Not good news though that the gerbil is still loose. Dance Mom will get her comeuppance.

I cleared the oak buffet out. It's in the back room. I dropped 2 boxes of donations off. I have one small bag of garbage. I found some Star Wars collectibles to pass on to Dylan and Bryan. R managed to get the Hoover upright going and vacuumed the back room. Tomorrow I'll do the baseboards.