Respected Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOliCs week of December 17

[ Edited ]

Quiet day here too. That is after I located R's wallet. I was afraid he'd have to explain to the cu another card replacement was needed. His recliner has a velour slipcover with pockets by the arms and that's where I found it.

Last night I tried to think of Michelle's forum name. I think it was tonystewartfan or  similar.

So far the weather is clear and there's just a dusting of snow. Griff is feeling better thank heavens. I was worried we'd have to make a trip to the emergency vet 60 miles away if not.

I'm thawing half of a precooked duck with orange sauce from Aldi's for tomorrow. Tonight we're having pork chops.

So far the dogs are behaving.not so sure about the cats though.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOliCs week of December 17

Good Afternoon/Evening!  Pretty quiet here as well.   I am pretty sure this is just a head cold, Barbara , but it is yucky.  

Glad Griff is okay and you found that wallet, Claudia.  I think you might be right about Michelle's name here.  

The neighbor who invited me to Christmas Eve dinner a couple of weeks ago never got back to me about the time as promised.  She called this morning to see if I was coming, but I said I wasn't feeling well.  True, but I suspect she forgot she invited me until today.  A different neighbor invited me for tomorrow, and I'll be going there for dinner.  Taking pecan pie and apple cake for dessert.  Even with my stuffed up nose, they smell good.

I'll be visiting DH in a little while, and I do hope he can eat more and is smiling.  

Waves to chessielady and have a nice evening everyone!

Hugs,

Linda