Esteemed Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLliCs week of May 20

Good Afternoon!  Both of you ladies are busy working, and I am just visiting.  Probably good for me to have a break.  I did use the "gym" in the hotel three mornings (twice on the eliptical and once on the treadmill, and I was sweating heavily each time.  At least I could take a shower right away.

Interesting about the shoes, Claudia.  Something for me to keep in mind.

Glad you got the plants for Syd, Barbara, and you took M and Syd out to lunch.  I have been doing that some while I have been here, and I bought some clothes for DD and DGD.

Unfortunately, DGD had a migraine this morning, which cut our shopping short, but we did some shopping and had lunch before then.  DD was hoping to get home before the predicted thunderstorms.

My plane leaves very early tomorrow, and I'm hoping I am able to sleep better tonight than last night.  Army DGS has offered to buy a laptop for me (he knows which ones are a good buy) and he will transfer all the information from my current computer on to the new one and send it to me.

But, I spent a lot of time worrying about getting the old computer to him, and what I will do while I am waiting for the new one to return.  I am sure it will work out, but....  Also worried about several other silly things.  I had the medicine Claudia mentioned with me, but I could not find it without rummaging through my suitcase.  Maybe I will try it tonigh.

Hope both of you sleep well.

Hugs,

Linda

Respected Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLliCs week of May 20

Enjoy the grill, . I've never been to one. Great that your anniversary and M's birthday are the same day.

This morning I discovered R came home about 2am. Terrible constipation again. Later when he felt better we had our dinner  at an inn about 30 miles away. Since he felt better be decided to go back to the rendezvous for the last 2 nights even though he's not shooting. I sent him off with his cane and an umbrella. Must keep that cast dry at all costs. 

Hopefully tomorrow I can get more done.

Linda, I hope you can get some sleep tonight. Safe travels tomorrow and once home take It easy. I'm glad you had a good visit but I know you want to get back to your DH.

It was 85° but the temperature is dropping and it looks like a storm heading our way.