Esteemed Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLICs week of November 11

I think my cataracts have been slow growing as well, Barbara.  The worse one is in my "lazy eye", so I haven't been too worried about it.  However, now the other one is growing.  Oh well....  That is sweet of you to offer to drive me.  I hope that I can find a way that isn't too much trouble for anyone else.  Good that I have time to research it.

Glad that Syd and M are coming soon Barbara.  Those fires in CA are just awful.  I wonder how much they will be taking back with them in February -- interesting.  I know that Syd needs quite a few things for her auditions.

That is a horrible story about the kittens, Claudia.  Also about the lady hitting and kicking her dogs, Barbara.  I don't understand why those people don't find a more humane way for their unwanted pets.  Also, that they don't do anything to prevent them from reproducing -- yikes!

Hope your weather is better, Claudia, and that you, R, and your furbabies are doing okay.

I'm back from my newcomers luncheon, and it was quite nice.  Now, I have lots of work to do around the house.  Oh well.....

Hope both of you have a nice evening and sleep well.

Hugs,

Linda

Respected Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLICs week of November 11

[ Edited ]

We have had a series of gloomy days where it seems like it is dusk all day. Today was no exception.

TT managed the steps today. Last night it took both of us to get him up the steps because of some ice. R plans to hunt next weekend. Depending on the forecast I may see if I can board him.

R took it upon himself to search for his hunting pants on the sunporch, lost his balance , then fell across the threshold. He had a long scratch but is otherwise unhurt. After that I spent time reorganizing the sunporch.

I'm glad M and Sydnie will be away from the smoke and fires, Barbara. You either have the efficient packing gene or you dont.

I have been told the countertop, sink, and plumbing items have arrived at Lowe's. Still no start date.

Glad you enjoyed your luncheon, Linda.