Respected Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLICs week of May 24

Claudia..the estimated cost for thecradon will be between 1400 and 1800   It will be taken off the sales price

Esteemed Contributor

Good Evening!  Another dull day around here, which is okay.  Just doing laundry and weekly financial review.  

It made it up to 101 degrees, but now is cloudy and cooler.  We may have thunderstorms.  It should be hot again tomorrow, but that is the last day of "excessive heat warnings" at least for a few days.

Hope you do get to go to the funeral at Arlington, Claudia.  Also hope you, R, and your furbabies are doing well.

Wondering how far you made it today, Barbara.  I imagine it is difficult to face the mess in Minneapolis.  Hope that things are okay in your area.  Good idea to take the radon work off the sales price.  The couple that sold the house in Maryland to me took off part of the cost of roof replacement.  I guess I could have had it repaired, but decided to replace it instead.

Hope both of you sleep well.

Hugs,

Linda

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hope your travels are going well, Barbara and Pepper is being a good traveler.

Today is cool and windy. At least I shouldn't need to water the outside plants after yesterday's rain. 

Last night I started a chicken and rice casserole in the oven but hastily took it out and put it in the fridge when R said he really didn't feel well. For a time I thought we'd be off to the er but gradually he felt better. Today he's slept much of the day. We had last night's casserole for dinner and I'm freezing the leftovers.

2 days ago R made sour dough bread. About a quarter of the loaf was left today when Griffyn reached up and helped himself to it.

I saw a video of space launch provided by the 1st Marine Division as one of the astronauts is a Marine. My late uncle who worked in the space program for many years would have been pleased at the successful launch.

Thanks to all the rain the grass has really grown.  I hate waiting for it to dry enough to cut.

I should do a load of laundry, Linda but lack the motivation. The days just seem the same anymore. I did mail out the bills and went to the bank before noon.