Esteemed Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLICs week of March 31

Good Morning/Afternoon!  It is sunny now, but cooler than it has been -- only supposed to make it into the low 70's today.  I think everything is ready for DH's daughter's visit, and I'll be leaving to pick her up from the airport soon.

DD said that her new door will be delivered next Monday and installed one day later in the week (non-rain couple of days needed.)

Very concerning about Whit's behavior, Claudia.   Hope she handles things okay and there are no further incidents like this one.  Also hope you, R, and the furbabies are doing okay.

Anything exciting going on there, Barbara?  Hope they are good exciting if so.  Also hope you, V, and the rest of your family are okay.

Hope both of you have a nice day!

Hugs,

Linda

Respected Contributor

Enjoy your DH's daughter's short visit, Linda. I'm sure your daughter will be happy once the new door is installed. Now for the weather to cooperate.

I've had no news today so I'm hoping no news is good news. Of course Adam has been at work so I may get a call later.  I definitely did not sleep well last night and I seem to have R's symptoms from earlier in the week. I'd love to go to bed but need to Keegan eye on that wild and crazy puppy. Just now she's lying by my feet but that won't last long.

Barbara, I hope you've had a good day and things are going well. It rained here most of the day.

Respected Contributor

Adam just messaged me that Mike emailed the company lawyers for an appointment. One of the job perks is using the company's lawyers for non criminal cases.

Respected Contributor

Good afternoon...I had an app this morning with a np...I am not happy with the lack of response from my pcp for the port flush order. V is going to this new clinic and I was very pleased with my visit.,I was surprised at how much weight I have lost...NOT TO GET WORRIED I AM STILL very sturdy but I am below my wedding weight. She prescribed a new anti nausea pill to maybe increase my appetite.

Claudia..I am glad your former sil heard something...DOES SHE NEEC TO SEE SOMEONE..THIS IS KIND OF THE SAME IRRATIONAL BEHAVIOR M DISPLAYS. Thank good ness Syd has enough knowledge to call us. I do know how stressful this....glad a lawyer was contacted and the boys are old enough to tell what is going on..hope you feel better.

Linda..enjoy your visit with you dil..

she sounds like a very sweet person. 

It is another gorgeous day..after my hair cut, I stooped to find something I might eat for supper. 

Poor v is still working on the taxes. 😜😖😖

have a good evening. 💖

Respected Contributor

I'm glad you were pleased with your clinic visit,  Barbara. Hope you find something you would like for supper. Sometimes it's difficult.

Whitney has cut off contact with all of us. At one point she was going to VA counselling . She may or may not be still. I suspect she is still going. She has become very manipulative the past year. She tells a plausible story but it changes..If you don't 100% agree with her she will have nothing to do with you.

The bf who is 10 years younger  is having the boys call him dad and the real father by his name. As I may have mentioned he also is giving expensive gifts. The 2 appear to be trying to influence the boys against their father.

Respected Contributor

Good afternoon..another gorgeous day.i am finishing the cleaning in spurts...THERE IS NOT THAT MUCH TO DO EXCEPT DEAL WITH the dust from having windows open.v is on a Target run to pick up some odds ands .

i need to start thinking about what goes home...I need to take my smaller sized tops and leggings plus travel clothes for 3 days. I may send a couple of boxes via ups tongeve us more room...v has a big walker...lol and we drive a Prius, 😜

Respected Contributor

I was not quite finished..

Linda hope you are having a productive day.

Claudia..hope you are feeling better.

🌺🌺

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so sorry things are so messy/difficult with Whit, Claudia.  Hope you, R, and the furbabies are doing okay.

Lovely day here, Barbara.  Good work on your cleaning.

DH's DD's visit was very nice, and my hospice visit went okay.  The patient was a little out of it and had an outburst when I arrived, but later mellowed and was okay.

Lots to do here, so I guess I better get busy.

Hope both of you have a nice evening and sleep well.

Hugs,

Linda

Respected Contributor

We took it easy or as easy as we could today with Tippy the terror. We're feeling better but not 100%. R possibly has gout in his big toe.

Today it was over 60°. A nice change. 

I'm glad your visit with your DH's daughter went well, Linda. She certainly is busy. Glad the hospice visit went ok too.

Given the size of the car and V's walker it's a good idea to mail a box of two home, Barbara.