Esteemed Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLICs week of March 21

Good Afternoon/Evening!  Hope you like the Linea jewelry you ordered, Claudia.  I know some of those sales last for a very short time, but are wonderful.  It is warmer here today, thank goodness, and starting tomorrow, the highs should be near or above 80 degrees.

That sounds like a fun morning, Barbara.  It is amazing what good deals you can get at yard sales.  I have not been to any for ages, but will probably get back to it sometime this summer.  

I think I forgot to mention that the hospice volunteer coordinator said that he will not have me deliver more supplies to the house down the terrible road.  The nurse has to go there anyway, so she can take the supplies. 

Nothing to interesting as far as the cooking goes.  I had one small package of chicken breast which I cooked in the crockpot with some vegan beans I had made.  Sort of like the salsa chicken, but not spicy.  I put it over rice, and I had made a multi-vegetable side dish.  I'm having fun using different vegetables (at least different for me.)   And, I cooked some fresh beets in my Insta Pot -- They were nice and fresh, and I plan to cook the tops as well. 

Hope you like the paint sprayer if you order it, and V isn't too sore tomorrow.

Also hope both of you and your husbands have a nice evening and sleep well.

Hugs,

Linda

Respected Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLICs week of March 21

That was a fun morning, Barbara. Its been more than a year since I've been to any sales. Locally people seem to try to sell online though many offer items for free to be picked up. A lot of that is clothes and mattresses.

Today it was 74°. Nice weather plus no rain. I drove a half hour away to a Runnings store to pick up dog food. They only had one bag of large breed available. The girl at checkout said she and her husband had recently gotten a Gt. Pyrenees puppy and showed me a photo. She is much smaller than Griffyn was at 3 months. I also made a quick stop at Wegmans.

Linda, I'm glad you won't have to drive down that terrible road again. That household is certainly isolated.

Enjoy your evening. It is so nice having it stay light later here.