Esteemed Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLICs week of Jauary 15

Sorry about the prescription mix-up, Barbara.  Hope you can do without it until you get home with no problems.  Guess Syd is back with her busy dance schedule.  At least no "dance Mom" this year.  Should make it even more fun for Syd.  I was sitting next to a lady at the potluck yesterday who was big into playing tennis, etc.  She had gone downhill skiing up at "Snow Bowl" and enjoyed it very much.  I can't imagine trying that myself -- I'm sure I would break something.  She was also talking about how they go to China every summer to visit their son and grandchildren and spend the rest of the summer in Logan, Utah where there is a summer program for seniors (classes, etc.)  Active lady to be sure.

I hope that TT lives as long as his grandfather, Claudia.  I would think that follow-up PT would be standard procedure, but I guess some must be okay without it.

Our weather wasn't nice at all last night -- very windy and rainy, and it started out like that today.  But, now it is sunny and cool, but still windy.  Looking forward to warmer weather.

I went to a community function this morning, and then visited DH.  Laundry is going, and I need to do my weekly financial review later.  The tax statements are starting to arrive, but some of DH's will probably not make it until the end of March.  That still stresses me out, but.....

DH is a bit more mobile today, and he is in good spirits.  I'll go back to feed hi dinner in a little while.

Hope both of you have a nice evening and sleep well.

Hugs,

Linda

Respected Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLICs week of Jauary 15

Temperatures reached the mid 60's today! Amazing.

I'm happy to hear your DH is more mobile today, Linda. I'm waiting for one last document for our taxes.

Sorry about the prescription mix up, Barbara. I wonder if M could send it to you if you aren't flying home soon.

I pulled together the various cables, portable chargers, and cameras we plan to take to Iceland. I also recharged the mower batteries. The company says they should be charged every couple months. Other than that it's been a lazy day.