Respected Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLICs week of December 13

it is afternoon already. How time flies when you are having fun..not. Lol I have beef stew in the crockpot..so I have little more to do for dinner. It is another gray day.

we are having our family zoom Christmas tonight. It should be fun..

Linda..I just got a q package that I ordered almost a month ago. I found something else I. It's place so back it goes.that is sad that dd cannot get her pjs. Your lentil soup sounds yummy. No one here except me would eat it.

Claudia..not being in school is very hard for teens. I am happy Sydnie has adapted so well. Depending on how the infection rate is here, there is a chance she could go back i. The Spring. Does acupuncture help t?..

enjoy your day. 🎄🎄

Esteemed Contributor

Good Afternoon!  Hope things are going okay in your home, Claudia.  Particularly hope R doesn't have any health emergencies and your furbabies are okay.  Also hope you are well.  Did you hear any more about your neighbor who was taken away in the ambulance?  Sorry Jamie isn't happy with online school.  I know that is true of DH's grandson who is doing his Freshman year of college online.

I bet your Zoom Christmas celebration will be nice, Barbara.   Good that your dinner is cooking away in the crockpot. Wow -- a month to get something?  That is crazy.  As you may have seen, they are giving me a refund for the PJ's, and DD said she will look elsewhere.  

Nothing exciting going on here.  Just laundry, weekly financial review, walking, and a little more exercise. 

Hope both of you and your husbands have a nice evening and sleep well.

Hugs,

Linda

Respected Contributor

Barbara, what R gets is called Battlefield Acupuncture by the VA. It is 5 pins in each ear and does work. Enjoy the dinner in the crockpot and your Zoom Christmas.

Our neighbor must be home since I've seen cars parked. I hope so.

It's been a very quiet day here too, Linda. Good thing you contacted the Q about DD's pajamas. I did mail a birthday card to R's half sister. I wonder if the family is still going ahead with her birthday party combined with Christmas. Her birthday is the day after Christmas.

I spoke with my college roommate. She is in assisted living and regretting her choice. She has been limited to her room most of the time since March. Meals are delivered to the rooms. When she first moved there I thought she was being hasty and would have done best in a small apartment.

She's also wishing she had stayed in MD (worked for SSA). When she was seriously ill her older sister arbitrarily sold her belongings and moved her up here instead of having her be here until she recovered and could make her own choice. After 40 years near Baltimore she misses it.

I got a few things picked up and put away but not as much as I wanted.

Have a good evening and sleep well. Toby, the body pillow hog has given up and now sleeps by my feet. I'm trying to plot a course of action for successfully getting Merry and Pippin in carriers Monday morning. I cannot catch Pippin if he hustled up and down the stairs or under the bed. Maybe if I hold off feeding. Smh, the minute I move a carrier they know something is up.