Esteemed Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLICs. Week of July 21

Glad R is doing some packing due to a week full of appointments ahead, Claudia.  Hope you, R, and your furbabies are doing okay today.

Sorry you are still having some side effects from the new medication, Barbara.  I understand that some people end up paying to get out of their timeshares rather than selling them.  I know that they can be great, but I'm glad I don't have one or more to get rid of.  Not sure if it is true, but I have heard that timeshareexit team is pretty good -- but they do charge for getting you out of your timeshares.  Not fun.  Sounds like Syd is having fun with you tube. I do watch people making recipes on you tube sometimes.

Phone call -- I'll be back

Respected Contributor

R has his shoots today and tomorrow. One is a make-up shoot. Last night I spent quite some time helping him look for his wrist brace. I'm afraid I'll end up being so rushed I'll forget something. As for R, it will be the first time he's managed a reunion without forgetting something. The year it was Nashville he managed to forget his shirt, tie, and belt. Smh.

I can't get a lot done while he's at his shoot because of Tippy. She's crated at night and I don't crate her during the day unless I have to. That said I took her out with me while I mowed the back yard. There's a good chance of rain tomorrow.

I am so glad we got out of the campground timeshare R was talked into and I foolishly agreed to it.  We basically cut our losses but at least we didn't have to pay. They are difficult to get out of. All well and good at the time if you're able to use them which we never were. But when the time comes to get rid of them it's a different story.

It's great Syd is enjoying doing the videos, Barbara. I seldom watch You Tube.

Sorry you still have some side effects. I hope the benefit does outweigh the side effects.

Esteemed Contributor

That was DH"s friend, and he really likes to talk.  We discussed travel, house repairs, etc., etc.

I'm sure Tip takes a lot of watching, Claudia.

My hospice visit went pretty well.  My patient was asleep for nearly an hour, but we had a nice chat when she woke up, and I sat with her while she had lunch and then took her back to the room in her wheelchair.  I think she is quite remarkable for a lady of 95.  The CNA on duty was one of those who had helped DH, and we had a nice chat.  

It is hot and pretty humid here -- wish we were having rain, but nothing so far.

Hope both of you sleep well.

Hugs,

Linda