Respected Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLICS week ofOctober 31

Sorry about the copay, Linda. I hope you can get it reduced or find a less expensive substitute.

I think I need to unpack my winter tights.

R put up and painted the current front door. It's metal with small windows up at the top. The paint color hasn't weathered well and the magnet of a newfie that someone put on has melted onto the door. Time for something new and I've heard the best choice is fiberglass if it gets the sun most of the day.

Honored Contributor

Barbara, I have you and V in my prayers.  For what it's worth, I've known people who had gallbladders go on the fritz and they thought for sure they were having a heart attack. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Good afternoon..I am dealing with the post infusion stuff. Syd is feeling a little off because of her papas issues. M is with him today so she and i get to spend time together.

His problem is his gallbladder and surgery is recommended., M said he was down for another study and they were waiting to hear from the surgeon, I am relieved that the docs figured out what was causing the pain,

I am sure he will be back in rehab for s short time after this.

Bernie..the nurse who did my infusion said when she had her first attack she thought it was her heart.

Linda..I think it is hit and miss with getting some items. M stores up paper items from Costco so that has not been an issue. Did dgs pass his kidney stone. Hope your day is good.

Claudia..3 inches of snow. ..aargh. My Michigan brother got to Fla on Sunday and they missed snow in MI on Tuesday.,I have lots of layers to keepnwarm

I am having a delayed reaction to my shot..my arm is quite red and swollen. I will keep checking it.

Have a good evening, 🤯🤯

Respected Contributor

late afternoon...the docs are focusing on his gall bladder and liver. Tomorrow he will have a liver endoscopy done that will also check the gallbladder for stones. They said his gallbladder is very large and inflamed and he is now getting jaundiced.  Contingent on what that shows, he will have surgery. If that is all negative, they will have to do more tests.

Sorry you had trouble posting,..the board was a little wonky when I did.

my head is annoying.  When I get home I will take some stronger pain meds. 

we are to have temps around 60 over the weekend. But I know the snow is coming.

Have a good night. 🥰🥰🌵