Respected Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLICS week of November 26

Linda, I read on the other forum about your DH'S problems. I hope he improves. I know how stressful this is for you. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Respected Contributor

Linda.i am sorry to hear that Dh is not doing well.I can only imagine the stress.

Many ((((Hugs))) and prayers

Esteemed Contributor

Have a great trip, chessielady!  

I am sorry about the air quality there, Barbara.  It was cloudy here, but no air quality issues as far as I know.  That is a shame about the dance Mom.  

Hope that R is better, Claudia.  DD used to get bronchitis all the time when she was younger, but I don't think she has that problem in quite a while.

As you read, DH has not been in good shape today or yesterday for that matter.  In fact, he did not get up all day.  I fed him some yogurt and jello at lunch along with a donut hole and peanut butter cracker.  For dinner, he had another yogurt, one peanut butter cracker, and most of a donut hole.  He drank some, but not a lot.  I did put drops in his eyes, but he didn't open them much.  I found that he has been talking in Turkish lately, but not today.  Also, not with me. The nurse told them to forget about the anti-anxiety drug today, and they did.  I'm hoping he will be better/more alert tomorrow.

I'm pretty stressed, but trying to go with the flow.

Sleep well everyone!

Hugs,

Linda

Esteemed Contributor

Good Afternoon/Evening!  I'm headed out to an OLLI party soon, but I wanted to say hello.  DH was in his wheelchair when I went this morning.  And, he seems better.  He ate lunch pretty well, which was a blessing.  His DD pointed out that yesterday was the first time he spent his whole day in bed, and I know that was part of the reason I was so upset.  The caregiver said he was jumpy, and breakfast didn't go all that well, but at least he was up.  I have noticed that he is holding his right hand in a strange way, and I wonder if he had some sort of incident.  He used to be right handed, but has been using his left hand for at least a year.  But, this strange hand position is a relatively new phenomena.

Hope everyone has a nice evening.

Hugs,

Linda

P.S. DD received the fruitcake already, and she said it tasted great.  Glad I sent it to her.

Respected Contributor

My open house went well..I got 2 new customers and 2 more who are interested so it was pretty successful.

my body is not cooperating today, so I will let v help with the cleanup...not a lot bit I do not feel like moving chairs. 

Linda, glad Dh is doing somewhat better...I hope your party was nice.

it is about 80 here but the fan kept the room nice.

Claudia..hope yiur day is going ok...

sleep well. 

Respected Contributor

Enjoy the party, Linda. I'm sure you are relieved your DH is somewhat improved today. I guess there'll be ups and downs with the disease. So hard for you seeing the changes.

I think R is coming down again with bronchitis. Every 3-4 months he seems to get it. Monday if he's no better I'll see if he can be seen at the clinic. If not we may make the drive to the VA's urgent care.

Barbara, I hope your party was very successful.

Hope your flight is good, chessielady. Hit the ground running. I wish I were there too but running would be a no go for me.