Respected Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLICS week of November 22

good afternoon..I have been trying to get my body in order and it is not working well...I think the cool down is affecting me . That is something relatively new. Arghhh...

my plan is to go on a no purchasing anything but food, gas and meds until March. The kids have more than enough for Xmas...and I have enough clothes to last for quite a while. 

nothing tomreport from here..I have turkey soup for dinner..v is doing some laundry.

enjoy

🌵🌵💖

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry your body isn't cooperating too well today, Barbara.  Hope you feel better soon.  That is quite a plan on spending, but I hope that you are successful.  I am trying to limit my spending on "wants", but have to admit I do a lot of "backsliding".  

Laundry is still going (at least the dryer is still going), but I think almost all the decorating is finally done.  I have a lighted wreath for the front door, but I may just wait and put up the wreath that I am getting from DGS' wife  I only found one tablecloth to donate, but several other little things.  I just love to decorate for the holidays, and I figure that as long as I already have the decorations and the room, why not.

Hope all is going okay there, Claudia, and both of you and your husbands have a nice evening and sleep well.

Hugs,

Linda

Respected Contributor

Barbara, I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. Good for you regarding spending. I have a good supply of clothes but am always tempted by the Lines brand.

R called a bit ago. It seems he went out from camp when he slipped and fell land ing on the left hip (replaced 5 years ago). Couldn't get up as his feet were stuck in the mud so crawled to a tree and pulled himself up. Bet he'll be sore tomorrow.

Later he headed out towards the blind only to discover he had his slippers on. Back to the camp he went, looked at his mud encrusted boots and decided to call it a day.

I managed to find some shoes in good condition to donate plus found several of R's pants that no longer fit.I hope to drop them off tomorrow.

Smh. Toby thinks the heated body pillow is the best thing and manages even on top of the covers to get between it and me once I fall asleep.

Linda, I have a few things down for Christmas but haven't set anything up yet. Hopefully tomorrow after I finish cleaning. Enjoy your decorating.