Esteemed Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLICS week of January 31

Good Afternoon/Evening.  It is lovely here as well, Barbara.  I plan to take a walk soon.  Just finished an exercise DVD, and laundry is almost finished. I will be doing my weekly financial review later.  

Sorry they had a difficult time collecting blood from R, Claudia.  Hope his acupuncture helped.  Your lunch at the Greek restaurant sounds great.  Hope you stay warm.  I think it is supposed to be cold and snowy in DDs area starting tonight.  Hope they don't get too much snow since she is not a fan at all.

I used to really enjoy pulled pork, Barbara, but I usually had it at a restaurant rather than make it myself.  DH didn't like pork. Hope you and V enjoy the game tomorrow if you watch it.  I will probably watch part of the game, but not all. No special food plans.

Poor Pepper.  Glad M took such good care when she got cold.  I bet those pots are lovely.  Good that you got your Valentine's mailed.  I am not sending any this year since I sent DD a Valentine's wreath earlier, and she is my only Valentine..

Hope both of you and your husbands have a nice evening and sleep well.

Hugs,

Linda

Respected Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLICS week of January 31

Poor Pepper. Glad she got warmed up fast. My parents' Boston Terrier would shiver and shake. Wink (Tiddlywink) did not like cold weather at all. Once inside she would burrow under any blankets or afghans.

It's great when a collectible such as your Native American pots fit perfectly in a space, Barbara.

I tried another meatloaf recipe tonight that is one to two servings but I prefer the first recipe.

No special food plans for tomorrow. R may or may not watch the game or part of it. I'm not sending any valentines this year either.

I know it's supposed to be cold here but I'm not sure about snow. They say no thaw until.March. Yard clean-up will not be good.