Respected Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLICS week of January 24

R had the acupuncture finally after a 3 week gap but the appointment with the surgeon is still pending. At least  it's straightened out now and we should hear in a couple weeks. This is after a  6 week period of no action.

I just came in from chopping ice off the back steps. It's a bit better but I couldn't get it all. I was very careful but even so dropped the ice chopper which of course slid to the bottom of the steps. I hung onto the railing then carefully stepped down to get it.

Earlier I mailed a card out for Bryan's birthday with a check and did a few errands. Unfortunately I needed things from 3 different stores. Coming out of Aldi's I saw my friend from 1st grade and took a few minutes to catch up. We meet in the parking lots while running errands. Lol. I also was able to drop off a bag of donations on the way home.

I hope you can go to a closer pain clinic and it helps, Barbara. Fingers crossed M had little water damage.

A number of rescues have transports of adoptable dogs to states that have a scarcity, Linda. Rescue Road Trips covers the east coast starting in Texas. Big Fluffy Dogs is east coast and expanded to the Midwest. CA may have something similar.

Tonight is leftovers for supper.

Spookit thought she was entitled to the pillow again last night. Oddly elderlyToby has given up the bed for a cat bed.

I dressed in layers with a Linea whisper knit mock neck, pants, and a faux suede jacket in loden.I still feel chilled in the house.

Have a good evening.