Esteemed Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLICS week of February 19

Good Afternoon/Evening!

It is still a bit cooler than normal here, but surely better than MN, Barbara.  I think we are expecting high temperatures in the 60's until Thursday when it should be warmer.  Only in the 30's in the morning, which is colder than I like for walking.  

Thailand was an interesting place to visit, but I don't expect to go there again.  For one thing, the flights were very long for me.  At the time, we were living in Maryland, so it was even longer than it would be from here.  I thought it was a pretty funny picture of DH -- he was a good sport posing like that.  

Not sure what DGS wants to do for the future, but this is a sales position.  DD said he is a very productive salesman for Macy's, so I guess it will suit him.  I keep forgetting to mention Linkedin to DD.  I very rarely talk to the grands, so things go through her.  She was very excited yesterday because DGD was invited to join the community college version of Phi Beta Kappa yesterday.  Oldest DGS was a member as was my SIL (in his case Phi Beta Kappa not the community college version.)  I think DGD is a pretty serious student as is my youngest DGS.  

Will you be returning to Arizona soon, Barbara?  DH's DD and family are leaving for Maui tomorrow -- she has a conference and is taking the whole family.  

Sorry R doesn't seem much better, Claudia.  I know bronchitis can take a lot out of you.  Too bad you didn't make it to the Post Office in time.  I have vegetarian chili in my little crockpot, and I made some corn bread to go with it.  I know that I make more of a deal about meals and presentation than many who live alone, but it is a habit I'm keeping for now at least.

DH was a little sleepy when I visited him a lunchtime, but he was happy to see me.  I'll be returning to feed him dinner in a little while.  Meals at his facility are served at different times, but usually not much before 11:30 for lunch or 4:30 for dinner.  

Hope both of you have a nice evening and sleep well.

Hugs,

Linda