Esteemed Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLICS week of April 21

I didn't know exactly what liquid knit was. Now I do and you can keep it. One time was enough.

Respected Contributor

Good afternoon..I have been doing things and the resting for a bit. I am feeling more organized about the trip. We are going to have a couple of long days because we are going tye “scenic” route.

it is in the mid 90s here but the ac is keeping us comfortable. I do not function at all without it when it is hot.

we are going out to our favorite Mexican place with our dearest friends. The restaurant has very fresh food.

Sydnie has a callback from Nickelodeon...m is going to have some decisions to make.

Claudia, yikes to r getting stuck. Hope you escape tye snow.

Linda..I think you have a hospice visit today. Hope it goes well.

enjoy 🥰🥰

Respected Contributor

No snow yet. It's cold though. The men stayed out at camp instead of Turkey hunting. No surprise to me. R liked the idea of hunting but the reality is he's really not up to it.

I took Tigger to Tractor Supply to update her rabies shot. At 16 1/2 years I really don't wasn't to take her further than necessary. She won't be speaking to me for a while.

I've been getting a bit done here and there. It sure isn't easy with a puppy and R not home to distract her.

I hope you enjoy the scenic route home, Barbara. That's interesting news about Sydnie.

You are correct about decisions to be made.

Linda, I hope you slept better and the hospice visit went well.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Evening!  Glad you are getting things done and taking some breaks, Barbara.  It is hot here, but a little cooler than yesterday.  I would take that any day over snow and ice -- yikes!  Hope the drive home isn't too hard on you, and you enjoy dinner tonight.  Exciting about Syd's call back, but I guess M needs to decide whether or not to go back to LA?

Like Barbara, I hope you avoided the snow, Claudia.  Seems like the weather caused problems in several areas.  Also hope your furbabies are behaving and you were able to get some things done.

Yes, I had a hospice visit this afternoon, and it went well.  My patient's daughter was still there, but is planning to drive back to CA this afternoon.  We spent some time outdoors, and her dog was entertaining (golden retriever).

Hope both of you have a nice evening and sleep well.

Hugs,

Linda

ETA -- I guess you posted just before I did, Claudia.  Hope any snow isn't too bad.  Glad R didn't go hunting if he wasn't up to it.  Glad you were able to get some things done despite the interrumptions.

Respected Contributor

Ha! Tippy behave? Not very likely. I'm running out of places to put things.  I'm the midst of her various antics Griff retreats to the kitchen and sleeps.

When I call them in from outside She tries to need him but from the wrong end. She bounces up and down in front of him and only succeeds in getting in his way.

I'm glad the hospice visit went well and the retriever was entertaining.