Respected Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLICS. Week of November 13

Standing and bending for that amount t of time would do it, Barbara. The grocery shopping didn't help either. I'm glad V is such a help.

It was 67 degrees here today. It's hard to believe that by Sunday we should have snow.

Esteemed Contributor

Good Evening!  You certainly were standing for a long time Barbara. I'd be tired, and I don't have RA or anything like that.  Glad V is helping out.  I heard about heavy snow and wind in MN, and I guess that is what Amie experienced.  Ice and freezing rain is no fun either.  It was very cool when I took my walk this morning (38 degrees or so), and I didn't need to take off my fleece jacket since I did not get that warm.

You have been busy again, Claudia.  Hope that the snow doesn't cause problems with the special trash pick-up.  Also hope your auction things sell.

I had a very good meeting with the broker, and things should be moving ahead with the IRA transfer.  It is supposed to take a couple of weeks for the money transfer.  When that happens, I'll be talking to a financial person (lady) who will be managing my account.  After talking to the various advisers, I realize that I have been taking a bit too much risk with the money.  I guess it was okay when I was younger, but.....  Anyway, I really like the broker/branch manager, and he is very good about answering questions/explaining things.

After meeting with him, I went to Trader Joe's and then COSTCO. By the time I got home, it was time to visit DH.  He seemed to be doing pretty well, and we walked around quite a bit before I fed him dinner.  

Army DGS had weapons training this weekend (in NJ), and DD had to get him to the bus by 4:30 a.m. or so.  She was pretty tired when I spoke with her.  Hopefully, she will have a quiet weekend.

Sleep well everyone!

Hugs,

Linda

Respected Contributor

This should be an interesting typing experience. Somehow my keyboard is on the top so it covers the page. Cannot figure out how to get it back to the bottom 😡

I had avery long choir practice this morning. Need to get somethings pout away for nextweek 

it is dry ice here.  I am ok. Need to get this keyboard figured out 

Respected Contributor

I found help in the electronics forum...so now I am not typing blindly.

amie said they had over a foot of snow.  M said pepper loves the snow but gets the shivers very easily. Sydnie was hauling her around on her sled.

i got my few Christmas decorations out. 8i will not arrange them until I clean on Monday.

Hope your day is going well.

Respected Contributor

Linda, I don't envy your DD having to drive Army gs to the bus so early. Hope she has a restful weekend.

Our temperature is in the low 30's today. Coming home from the vet there was rain and sleet. TT's shots have been updated. We discovered his right front paw is the problem. Specifically it's the last toe nail on the right. He growled when the vet checked it. He has two med to take for the next two weeks. Then we'll see.

Barbara, I'm glad you're no longer typing blindly. That would be a nightmare. Pepper may need a sweater or dog coat if she's out for any length of time. Sydnie pulling her on the sled must have been a cute sight.

Esteemed Contributor

Glad you are able to type better now, Barbara. Those sorts of computer issues can be very frustrating. I'll wait until next week to deal with Christmas decorations.  I have quite a nice selection of Fall things now.  But, I know it will soon be time to put them away.  I sure don't envy Amie, but she seems to enjoy the snow.  Good that Pepper likes the snow and riding on the sled.  I think Claudia may be correct about the coat or something.  Small dogs are usually pretty close to the ground and can really feel the cold.

Happy they discovered TT's problem, Claudia, and I sure hope the medicine helps.  Your weather is not my cup of tea either.  Yuck.  

I had a newcomers meet and greet meeting this morning, and it was difficult to make it there since I wanted to take my long (non gym day) walk before I went.  It was nice, and I had a nice visit with DH.  I joined him for lunch (they always offer, but I usually don't accept).  A friend invited me for brunch tomorrow, and I'll need to figure out how to fit everything in -- not sure that I'll be able to do so, but....

Back to the laundry and my financial stuff now.  Hope both of you have a nice evening and sleep well.

Hugs,

Linda