Respected Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLICS Week of May 3rd

Our temperatures were almost 70° lower than us today. The toner cartridge arrived today. Faster delivery than I expected. Grumble Bear aka Peeking Griffyn has just come in. He was over by the fence peering at the neighbor's lit dining room. Tippy doesn't care. The neighbors either have visitors or got a medium size puppy. I may have to juggle times our dogs are out to keep the peace and quiet of the neighborhood. Tigger has had her evening dose of medicine. I fill the syringe just a bit over her prescribed amount. While hanging on to her I manage to open her mouth and squirt it in. Nothing worse than finding her full dose didn't go in and you have to try again. R is in his sauna. Sitting in that tent for half an hour would drive me crazy. R's phone is a Galaxy S 8, Linda. Like you I'm not fond of potatoes except sweet or mashed. I was thinking you'd need to stop more often with Pepper, Barbara. I remember when I taught in southern WV driving back (about an 8-9 hour trip then) stopping at rest area with my German Shepherd Beau and he refused to get back in the car.I had to lift 75 pounds of shepherd in. He was fed up with travelling. What is now an interstate was just a 2 lane highway back then. It doesn't seem like almost 50 years ago. I have an extra bag of garbage from R cleaning up his upstairs workroom. Now if R would just carry that over to a couple other rooms. Lol.
Respected Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLICS Week of May 3rd

Just returned from seeing my wrist dr. The finger that keeps locking up is a trigger finger, he thinks the wrist caused it. So I got a cortisone shot..that was okie, to say the least.

My body is falling apart..arggh. 

it is cooler today..97...I guess that is an mprvement..lol

Poor m had a bit of car repair today. The dealership likes her..she has bought several vehicles from them, so they gave her a nice discount.

i am trying to recover from the latest nes conference from the wh.

Linda..good to hear that your dil is doing well. I have no desire to go anywhere other than what is absolutely necessary...

m said the terrible children next door are now throwing their shoes into our trees and then climbing up to get them. She does not like making waves...that will stop when we get home.

Claudia..the same neighbors have been letting their big cat run loose...can't wait until Pepper gets home.lol..I can envision gryff guarding his territory. 

enjoy the rest of the day. 😘😘