Respected Contributor

Re: REFORMED SHOPAHOLICS. Week of May 21

Hope you got your nap, Linda. I didn't sleep well either. Up and down much of the night. I could do with an off switch- lol.

We went out to dinner for our anniversary. Usually R is at his club's rendezvous but this year he's in no shape to go. No word on the pain meds but if course it's a long weekend. He is getting some movement in his fingers.

I talked to him today regarding flying. He said it would interfere with saving for the kitchen but I told him only by a month and it was worth it. It will take time to build up his strength and get use of his hand. Down the road I think surgery is a probability. So  I reserved tickets for Southwest the 1st week of August.

Good for Sydnie! Barbara, sorry your back is hurting. I hope the heat helps. I recall Fran saying heat and then I've helped her.

Esteemed Contributor

Good Morning/Afternoon!  Hope your back is feeling better today, Barbara.  You certainly have more than your fair share of health issues.  Hugs.

Glad you were able to talk R into the airline tickets, Claudia.  I hope that surgery really helps R if he does need it.  Belated Happy Anniversary!

I did take a nap yesterday afternoon, and I slept better last night, thank goodness.  And, DH was better yesterday.  He may be getting over his cold.

It was pretty nice on my walk this morning -- not too hot, but it is supposed to make it into the 90's today.  I have started the laundry, and I'm gathering my financial records for my weekly review.  

Hope it will be a nice, quiet day for both of you.

Hugs,

Linda

Respected Contributor

I took Sydnie to the book store . She had a gift card to use and we spent over a hour there. She loves books I bought her a couple also because she is such a big help to me.

v is unpacking my new dishes...I found a good price so ordered a set of 8. That will be our anniversary gift. 

My my back is much better today but I am being careful.

Linda, I read on the other thread that you did order the echo...glad you are enjoying it. I have debated but I can stream music in my iPad so will wait. Hope Dh is doing as well today.

Laudia..good that you booked your flight. I think that will be much easier.

M and syd got the garden planted . I just have a window box to do. 

Enjoy your day.

Respected Contributor

Enjoy your new dishes, Barbara. I'm glad your back is better. Sydney is such a big help to you. It's great she loves books.

It's nice you like the Echo, Linda. I've thought about it but am not very tech savvy. I hope DH is getting over his cold.

Whit had her tonsils out yesterday. She kept getting infections and tonsil stones which I never heard of. They were concerned because her pulse dropped to 30. All seems well now though.

TT has been up to trouble- grabbing items and taking off. He accidentally bumped R's arm and has been exiled from the back room.

I made hotel reservations near the airport through park, sleep, and got as our flight for Norfolk leaves at 6 am.